Our Blue Season

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we lost the first 15 games, would you still back Syr Neil to be our manager?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:15 am

Yes
67%
No
17%
Don't care, our Colin can lead us wherever he likes.
17%

Total votes : 12

Our Blue Season

Postby DartfordBluebird » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:15 am

I'm really glad we didn't spend huge amounts of dosh on prima kebabs, who only want to fill their trousers with cash so their cock looks bigger than it appears (under a microscope in a club of their choice).
The long term future of our club is THE (yes I shouted) MOST (I did it again Britney) important factor at the beginning of our first sojourn into the promised land of huge amounts of cash.
We have secured the services of a lot of good players for three to four years, excluding our new arrivals on loan.
My personal belief is that I don't care if we go straight back down, I will and have supported Cardiff wherever they are in any league, because I believe that the most important legacy of our club should be that our great grandkids should be able to watch the Bluebirds play in 50 years time.
DartfordBluebird

Our Blue Season

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat