Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VPN / STREAM HELP.........

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:25 am

I am useless at tracking down City games on live streams......spend all games farting about chasing different feeds and miss the game.

Can anyone PM me an idiot's guide to which VPN to download (free?) and which streaming site / main channel to visit / sign up to, please?

Preferably with English and not Arabic commentary :D :D

Cheers anyone.......

Re: VPN / STREAM HELP.........

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:18 am

My service will be showing today's game no VPN needed 8.50 a month

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:10 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:I am useless at tracking down City games on live streams......spend all games farting about chasing different feeds and miss the game.

Can anyone PM me an idiot's guide to which VPN to download (free?) and which streaming site / main channel to visit / sign up to, please?

Preferably with English and not Arabic commentary :D :D

Cheers anyone.......

Download cyber ghost for free then go on cricfree or any live tv sites, you get the first 3 hrs free on cyber ghost, but you can reload straight away, go on about 20mins before the game because you have to wait in a queue it takes about three minutes to queue.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Sven thinks no one needs help :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Used good vpn (denmark) and watching on cric tv
No buffering either :occasion5:

Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:46 pm

well I wish I spotted this post an hour a go but last 20min at least

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Hey.
Same, fam. There are streams all over the web but they're actually hard to find. Reddit and facebook groups are actually two of the proven ways. There's also one blog called Ivacy. They have posts on EPL and other leagues too covering both official and not so official ways. They even covered a post on Kodi, which is an amazing media player I didn't actually know about until a few months ago. The blog have posts on streaming football on Kodi too. You can google it to find it out. Also, most of the unofficial streams are usually over blogspot so you can add that to the search bar over google to limit the results.