Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Medical team in CCS

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:24 pm

A bit off topic but I just wanted to say how well the stewards and medical team were last Saturday with myself. Had a few problems with my heart but the staff and the St Johns medical ambulance team all responded really well! Was hoping someone on here knew someone who worked for the medical team so I could get in touch with them personally?

Re: Medical team in CCS

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:04 pm

joeywills98 wrote:A bit off topic but I just wanted to say how well the stewards and medical team were last Saturday with myself. Had a few problems with my heart but the staff and the St Johns medical ambulance team all responded really well! Was hoping someone on here knew someone who worked for the medical team so I could get in touch with them personally?

Can always pop into their pad under ninian stand always there before ko

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
joeywills98 wrote:A bit off topic but I just wanted to say how well the stewards and medical team were last Saturday with myself. Had a few problems with my heart but the staff and the St Johns medical ambulance team all responded really well! Was hoping someone on here knew someone who worked for the medical team so I could get in touch with them personally?

Can always pop into their pad under ninian stand always there before ko

I will do, did email them but didn’t get a response but think they deserve some recognition

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Glad your feeling better JW98
Good to know that medics were able to help you.
Well done to all. :clap:

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:20 am

bluebirdrob wrote:Glad your feeling better JW98
Good to know that medics were able to help you.
Well done to all. :clap:

Thanks mate, they were top draw the whole way through! Gutted I missed the game but nevertheless they were great.