Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lewis Cook

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Should be called Lewis Cock - what an absolute prick of a man.

Falls over clutching his head after an aerial challenge with Morrison leading to another prick of a ref blowing the whistle to stop play for a head *injury" whilst we had the ball on the edge of their area.

After a few minutes of pretending to be at death's door he then leaps up and comes over to the touchline in front of the away fans with a big smile on his face, blowing kisses and giving a thumbs up.

Then when they score at the end he turns to the away fans and makes a "2-0" sign with his fingers.

Now I have no problem with opposition players giving a bit back if they get stick but this fucktard was blatantly feigning injury to relieve what was one of our best periods of pressure in the game and then taking the piss as he was "helped" off the pitch.

And then instead of starting play with a contested drop ball where the incident occurred, Mr "Bournemouth's" Friend gives possession straight back to their keeper to whack the ball as far upfield as he can :evil: :evil:

f*cking fanny.

Re: Lewis Cook

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:00 pm

davids wrote:Should be called Lewis Cock - what an absolute prick of a man.

Falls over clutching his head after an aerial challenge with Morrison leading to another prick of a ref blowing the whistle to stop play for a head *injury" whilst we had the ball on the edge of their area.

After a few minutes of pretending to be at death's door he then leaps up and comes over to the touchline in front of the away fans with a big smile on his face, blowing kisses and giving a thumbs up.

Then when they score at the end he turns to the away fans and makes a "2-0" sign with his fingers.

Now I have no problem with opposition players giving a bit back if they get stick but this fucktard was blatantly feigning injury to relieve what was one of our best periods of pressure in the game and then taking the piss as he was "helped" off the pitch.

And then instead of starting play with a contested drop ball where the incident occurred, Mr "Bournemouth's" Friend gives possession straight back to their keeper to whack the ball as far upfield as he can :evil: :evil:

f*cking fanny.

Said this about world cup players are going down at slightest touch to stop play! there pen you look at it city didn't make movement to him and seriously doubt if there was contact if so it was their player making it. :old:

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Apparently it was Steve Cock not Lewis Cook.

Still a prick.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:18 pm

davids wrote:Apparently it was Steve Cock not Lewis Cook.

Still a prick.

lol he kicked him under the armpit and he was rolling round pretending to be kicked in the face, cheating tw*t

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Couldnt really fault anything he did to be honest, i found it funny him giving the banter back

It looked awful when he went down at first.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:39 am

davids wrote:Should be called Lewis Cock - what an absolute prick of a man.

f*cking fanny.

Welcome to the Prima Donnas of the Premier League. Happens constantly. :banghead:

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:53 am

He shouldn't have been allowed back on the pitch because if his injury was as bad as it seemed from his actions he needed examination by a doctor. Ref blew straight away even though Murphy(?) was clear in the box behind their defence. He appeared to be flat out unconscious and was put in the recovery position. I thought there was going to be a hold up for ten minutes whilst the stretcher was brought on. Next thing he is up and running around. Referee didn't even look at him to see he was OK.

To make matters worse the ball is given to the goalkeeper- even though we had had a clear chance to score- who kicked it into the corner of our half and the ball was chased down by Bournemouth. It never got back into their half and a minute or so later they scored.

Bournemouth just about deserved the win so its not sour grapes but once again some poor refereeing decisions. Penalty was a joke. How he could see that as a penalty is beyond belief.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:03 am

JJ1927 wrote:He shouldn't have been allowed back on the pitch because if his injury was as bad as it seemed from his actions he needed examination by a doctor. Ref blew straight away even though Murphy(?) was clear in the box behind their defence. He appeared to be flat out unconscious and was put in the recovery position. I thought there was going to be a hold up for ten minutes whilst the stretcher was brought on. Next thing he is up and running around. Referee didn't even look at him to see he was OK.

To make matters worse the ball is given to the goalkeeper- even though we had had a clear chance to score- who kicked it into the corner of our half and the ball was chased down by Bournemouth. It never got back into their half and a minute or so later they scored.

Bournemouth just about deserved the win so its not sour grapes but once again some poor refereeing decisions. Penalty was a joke. How he could see that as a penalty is beyond belief.

Over exaggerated that a bit :lol:

We didnt have a clear chance too score

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:50 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:He shouldn't have been allowed back on the pitch because if his injury was as bad as it seemed from his actions he needed examination by a doctor. Ref blew straight away even though Murphy(?) was clear in the box behind their defence. He appeared to be flat out unconscious and was put in the recovery position. I thought there was going to be a hold up for ten minutes whilst the stretcher was brought on. Next thing he is up and running around. Referee didn't even look at him to see he was OK.

Might have exaggerated a bit but when he blew the whistle we were certainly in a more threatening position than when the ball was given back to their goalie by the ref to punt it right down the pitch into the corner! :o

Don't they have contested drop balls any more? Is there any reason why the team that is defending when play is stopped is always given effectively a free kick enabling them to kick the ball down the other end of the pitch no matter where play stopped on the field?

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

If I remember right Hoillet had the ball in space on the LHas edge of the box he would have had an opportunity of crossing or shooting from there

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

If I remember right Hoillet had the ball in space on the LHas edge of the box he would have had an opportunity of crossing or shooting from there

Spot on. I have reread my original post and is does perhaps suggest he had a chance to score himself which would have been unlikely but not impossible. However he was only about 12 yards out just inside the penalty box on the left and was in a great position to whip a low ball in behind what was a retreating and disorganised defence. A goal was a very possible outcome.

For the referee to restart the game by giving the ball to the goalkeeper either shows his ignorance of the laws because in my understanding the "aggreived side" has the right for a contested drop ball, or if he was correct, the rules need to be revisited.