Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

trouble today

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:10 pm

according to this

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball ... ggro.6491/

you could see the incident clearly on tv and the player handed whatever it was that was thrown to the ref so it should be in his report, hope it doesnt mean a restriction on away tickets, be a shame for some of the well behaved majority to miss out due to the actions of a few bellends

Re: trouble today

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:38 pm

We, like most clubs, have a very small number of absolute wankers who get absolutely pissed out of their heads before the game and then get involved in stupid incidents like throwing the coin which happened today.

Why can't some people go to a game without getting absolutely shitfaced? Some of the youngsters today could hardly stand up they were so pissed. And it's not just youngsters either. Having a drink or two is part of the enjoyment of a match day with your mates but there are some chumps who seem unable to hold their beer (or drugs)

With the amount of CCTV at grounds these days these idiots are so thick that they don't even realise that they can be identified and hopefully whoever threw the coin will get the ban they deserve.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:13 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199319

CARDIFF FACE COIN PROBE Cardiff face FA investigation after coins thrown at Bournemouth goalscorer Ryan Fraser
Promoted Bluebirds could be hit with punishment after Fraser picked up the change thrown in the 36th minute of 2-0 Cherries win

By Tom Barclay
11th August 2018, 9:53 pmUpdated: 11th August 2018, 9:57 pm
CARDIFF could face an FA investigation after two coins were thrown from their fans’ section of the Vitality Stadium towards Bournemouth goalscorer Ryan Fraser.

The Cherries winger picked up the loose change and handed it to referee Kevin Friend in the 36th minute of the 2-0 win over Neil Warnock’s side.

Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser stoops to pick up the change after two coins are thrown at him during the 2-0 home win against Cardiff
Get the best Football stories with our daily newsletter
Your information will be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Fraser, 24, had given Bournemouth the lead 12 minutes earlier when he neatly tucked away Callum Wilson’s cutback.

The Football Association last night said they would wait for Friend’s official report before deciding whether to proceed further.

The incident compounded a disappointing start to life back in the Premier League for the Bluebirds, who went home empty-handed thanks to strikes from Fraser and Wilson.

And Warnock revealed his side suffered from stage fright in their first top-flight game for four years.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Snowflakes

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:27 am

The worst posts on this forum are always 'where are we drinking today' when we are playing away.Try watching the game sober and you wìll be more of a credit to our club!

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:19 am

Some of these nobheads are the ones that put me off going away games. There is a group of kids who are always off their tits and a couple of older nobs thinking it's cool to go to cause trouble.
Ffs we wanted this for long enough why show the country how shit we can be as visitors. Just wish people would wise the fk up support the team and walk away after whatever the result. Bet the coin thrower was or still is anti regime and also a "boycotter" for 2 years... these are the ones who think they own the club and Can do what they like when we go away

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:26 am

mugsy wrote:The worst posts on this forum are always 'where are we drinking today' when we are playing away.Try watching the game sober and you wìll be more of a credit to our club!

I like a drink as much as anyone and have spent far too much of my life in a pub, but I agree entirely. I will always remember going to the Cup Final and seeing people so blind drunk that the wont have much recall of what was our biggest game in 81 years. Baffling.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:39 am

I like a pint as much as anyone, but these days I prefer to have a drink after the game or only have 1 or 2 pints before the game. If I have too many, I’m back and for to the toilet and miss a good part of the game. For the FA cup final, I stopped drinking about 1 o’ clock, so I could enjoy the whole game, as much as I could that day. For the Carling final, there was a guy in the pub in Harrow, who was so drunk at about half one, he could hardly stand up,what’s the point of that?

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:55 pm

I was at the game yesterday. In the town before the game in the sports bar with Loads of city fans all singing and enjoying themselves.Absolutely no sign of trouble/abuse/drunkness either inside the bar or outside just people having a few pints and enjoying the atmosphere.

After the game apparently there was trouble in the park outside. I was Stuck in the long line of traffic trying to get out along the park and saw no trouble whatsoever.

To be honest other than the coin throw i did not see much wrong with the behaviour of the city fans.

Yes it was boisterous around the time of the penalty and when there player was "injured" but that is always the case.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:37 pm

thomasblue wrote:I was at the game yesterday. In the town before the game in the sports bar with Loads of city fans all singing and enjoying themselves.Absolutely no sign of trouble/abuse/drunkness either inside the bar or outside just people having a few pints and enjoying the atmosphere.

After the game apparently there was trouble in the park outside. I was Stuck in the long line of traffic trying to get out along the park and saw no trouble whatsoever.

To be honest other than the coin throw i did not see much wrong with the behaviour of the city fans.

Yes it was boisterous around the time of the penalty and when there player was "injured" but that is always the case.

Our coach was also in the queue, I saw a few police go into the park, but 90% of our support was already on the buses, so I think the Bournemouth fan was just assuming there was trouble when there was actually none there