“ Newcastle United not happy about tickets “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Cardiff v Newcastle tickets finally go on sale just under 3,000.

Now on sale Cardiff v Newcastle tickets.

NEWCASTLE UNITED FC

August 2018

Cardiff v Newcastle tickets are now on sale.

Friday morning seeing them at last go on sale with the game taking place two weeks on Saturday (12.30pm kick-off on 18 August).

Cardiff put home tickets on sale for the match 17 days ago (17 July) and no explanation by NUFC as to why they have left it so long, especially with it being one of the more awkward away trips of the season.

No announcement by the club that tickets were on sale via their main website or social media but I came across the on sale info by chance, on the ticketing site.

As of this morning (Friday 3 August), the Cardiff v Newcastle tickets are initially on sale to season ticket holders who have at least 25 loyalty points.

It is reported that NUFC have just under 3,000 tickets for the game and it is £30 for adults.

If you are senior (60+) it is £25, 16-21 the price is £20, whilst under 16s you pay £15.

Newcastle’s last trip to Cardiff saw a comfortable 2-0 win in April 2017, goals from Atsu and Hayden in United’s last away game of the season paved the way for that dramatic Championship title win on the final day against Barnsley.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Newcastle United not happy about tickets “

Postby Bob bank mason » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Considering Newcastle make us away fans sit in the clouds to watch that crap I think they are hypocrites to moan.
Bob bank mason

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:Considering Newcastle make us away fans sit in the clouds to watch that crap I think they are hypocrites to moan.

You witness that from your Swansea travels? :? ;) :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby TommyP » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:10 pm

I thought I'd read that extra tickets were put on sale for this game because of a reduced away end?
TommyP

Postby RV Casual » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:18 pm

They took the full allocation but took their time putting them on sale (no idea why), maybe they were in negotuations with us over it (if the rule that you whatever allocation you take u have to pay for the lot up front).

The fact we have put tickets on sale suggests to me that we (Cardiff) let them send some back to sell on.

Considering the timing of the game looks like the Newcastle fans have been let down a bit
RV Casual

Postby davids » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Let's hope we don't have a male voice choir serenading them at half time with a rendition of "The Bladen races" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
davids

Postby RV Casual » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:03 pm

Meant to add that when we start to have away games moved I hope the Club push the home club to get the ticket allocations sorted etc nice and early to give us all a fair chance to make arrangement, ie travel etc.
RV Casual

Postby TheHangedMan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:23 pm

f**k em. I didn't know if I had a ticket until 10 minutes before KO yesterday, but I didn't moan.

We're not here to make other fans happy, we are Cardiff, we're here to keep the home fans happy. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:Considering Newcastle make us away fans sit in the clouds to watch that crap I think they are hypocrites to moan.

Only club in the country who have not done what was asked of them to move away fans to the bottom section.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RV Casual » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:40 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:f**k em. I didn't know if I had a ticket until 10 minutes before KO yesterday, but I didn't moan.

We're not here to make other fans happy, we are Cardiff, we're here to keep the home fans happy. :bluebird:

What a hero you are :roll:

Personally, I would rather work with other Clubs and their fans so that they work with us for the corresponding fixtures.

I know how hard Vince and the Travel Club reps work to organise coaches so the earlier they know what our allocations are and the earlier it gets sorted the easier it is for them, especially when it comes to to getting coaches sorted for early kick offs, Sunday games etc.
RV Casual

Postby TheHangedMan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:04 pm

RV Casual wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:f**k em. I didn't know if I had a ticket until 10 minutes before KO yesterday, but I didn't moan.

Personally, I would rather work with other Clubs and their fans so that they work with us for the corresponding fixtures.

I know how hard Vince and the Travel Club reps work to organise coaches so the earlier they know what our allocations are and the earlier it gets sorted the easier it is for them, especially when it comes to to getting coaches sorted for early kick offs, Sunday games etc.

I respect you RV, you make a lot of good points in other posts. But don't give me this sanctimonious crap.

The point I was trying to make was if a fan wants to go to a game they will get there, they will not let little hurdles like this stop them. The whole world has gone PC crazy and trying to do the "right" thing ends up f*cking it up for the majority.
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Bob bank mason » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Only club in the country who have not done what was asked of them to move away fans to the bottom section.

Thank you annis. I see you have agreed with me. I'm sure you also agree with all my posts. Guys like us known the score.
Bob bank mason

Postby RV Casual » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:03 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

I respect you RV, you make a lot of good points in other posts. But don't give me this sanctimonious crap.

The point I was trying to make was if a fan wants to go to a game they will get there, they will not let little hurdles like this stop them. The whole world has gone PC crazy and trying to do the "right" thing ends up f*cking it up for the majority.

Appreciate that :thumbup:

All I was trying to say mate is why I think a 'f**k them' attitude is the wrong one to have this season.

It's going to be hard enough for fans to get tickets to away games this season and you can bet your bottom dollar there will be very few Clubs, Police Forces and SAG's looking to do us any favours, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Chelsea and the Met are already looking for reasons to minimise our allocation for the game at SB. Probably use the coin throwing on the weekend to start.

It's easier for everyone if tickets go on sale asap, example Leicester got Bournemouth away on 15th September and tickets went on sale today, they got 1,350 BTW so not sure why our allocation was less.

There's nothing to suggest that we did anything wrong in the late 'on sale' date of tickets for Newcastle fans, but just hope there wasn't and they don't do the same for us as it gives everyone a bigger headache.

Like I said, trying to arrange coaches etc for fans in a 'short' window of opportunity is hard going, especially on Sundays.
RV Casual

Postby Lawnmower » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:44 pm

We were given 10% less due to persistent standing and not sitting in our correct seats.
Lawnmower

Postby Lawnmower » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:48 pm

We were given 10% less due to persistent standing and not sitting in our correct seats.
Lawnmower

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Remember THAT Swansea game last time out? :roll: :oops:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby dogfound » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:29 pm

well done on travelling down and being fortunate , you were not alone either as i spoke to 2 people seperately who were fortunate to buy outside the ground..but it makes no sense to not co operate fully with other clubs and if the numbers of those turning up with out tickets was to increase the OB stopping coaches and hassling people on high streets to check tickets wouldnt be far behind..
dogfound

Return to General Chat