Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm a happy Jack. It's a pity though

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:02 am

I'm happy two wins,looking good for us, pity though we won't even meet next season when we pass you by and go back up where we belong :D

Re: I'm happy, pity though

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:23 am

You're not even top 2. We're not even bottom 3.

So by your logic, yes, We won't be seeing each other next year.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:51 am

Ahh well, that's us safe this season then, because your predictions last season didn't quite work for you did they, remember this beauty pmsl
Huddersfield will get nothing and we will beat Stoke, we will have the last laugh

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:53 am

Yet another feckin multi.Your fooling nobody

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:37 pm

Proud Jack wrote:I'm happy two wins,looking good for us, pity though we won't even meet next season when we pass you by and go back up where we belong :D

great start but apparently the BBC have booked a block in your main stand for Tuesday night to film a special editition of Bargain Hunt.

Re: I'm a happy Jack. It's a pity though

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:06 pm

The vermin have surfaced

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Proud Jack wrote:I'm happy two wins,looking good for us, pity though we won't even meet next season when we pass you by and go back up where we belong :D

Not for long u dull c---------

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:20 pm

stephendavid wrote:The vermin have surfaced

Haha spot on Stephen.
A couple of results and they’re back. A couple of losses and they’ll disappear again like they have all summer.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:37 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:The vermin have surfaced

Haha spot on Stephen.
A couple of results and they’re back. A couple of losses and they’ll disappear again like they have all summer.

Spot on mate,sums up their mentality 2 games in an already gobbing off as usual numpties

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Think you're going up after 2 games :lol: what a tool

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Are we having a bucket whip around for the jacks this Saturday? Apparently they were a few grand short to buy some bloke from Brentford..... :lol: bless

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 pm

I'm a happy jack.It's a pity though.......that my sister is my mother,my father is brother,we all sh** one another the swansea family

Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:08 am

Last season Reading started strong only stayed up by skin of their teeth,then came Leeds they fell away,then came Sheff utd they fell away,then came Bristol they fell away then came Derby they fell away Then came Villa they fell away Fulham on their amazing run did noy get automatic, Cardiff were right up there from start to finish, interesting to see how long Swansea will be there before they fall away.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:33 pm

Only just realising its a pity your'e a jack..

We share your agony my friend, tho' I'd probably have used stronger language.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:06 am

How much rent do they charge for caravans in the Championship. :lol: :lol: :lol: