Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rhys Denton

Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:06 am

Is there a Rhys Denton out there who is waiting for a Season Ticket, his ticket has been delivered to me
I've emailed the ticket office but have not had a reply

Re: Rhys Denton

Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:29 am

That’s mine.

Please post to

Neil McDonald
221 Railway ......

Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:55 pm

And mine lol

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:10 am

I’m Spartacus !!!

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:47 am

Ticket office will resolve it

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:16 am

Noticed someone on twitter sharing the same thing this morning looking for a Sam Williams. Hope there's not too many other season tickets gone to wrong addresses or there will be some disappointed people on Saturday!

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:21 pm

I have taken it in to the Ticket a Office

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:06 pm

Seems to be lots of problems and niggles but I’ve got mine and much more importantly I’ve got my free wallet so I don’t give a f**k.

:lol:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:36 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Seems to be lots of problems and niggles but I’ve got mine and much more importantly I’ve got my free wallet so I don’t give a f**k.

That’s the spirit :thumbright:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:50 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Seems to be lots of problems and niggles but I’ve got mine and much more importantly I’ve got my free wallet so I don’t give a f**k.

Why don't you think about those of us without wallets before you go showing off you toss pot!

Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:22 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Why don't you think about those of us without wallets before you go showing off you toss pot!

True, my heart goes out to you all without.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:03 am

Did Rhys Denton get a complimentary wallet?

Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:29 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

True, my heart goes out to you all without.

Thank you, a bit of compassion finally.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:23 pm

hotwings wrote:Noticed someone on twitter sharing the same thing this morning looking for a Sam Williams. Hope there's not too many other season tickets gone to wrong addresses or there will be some disappointed people on Saturday!

That's all I saw on my timeline was people getting the wrong season tickets. Is it really that difficult? Have to say the ticket office is awful :lol:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Fairblue27 wrote:Did Rhys Denton get a complimentary wallet?

No but I bet barryboy did :lol:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Oh no I did'nt :ayatollah: