Neokutai wrote:3-0 to Newcastle

Reckon it’ll be that bad?

Re: Cardiff vs Newcastle predictions

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:25 am

5-1 city :occasion5: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :thumbup: :old:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:26 am

Neokutai wrote:3-0 to Newcastle

Hope you aren't going Mr 'One foot in the grave' Negative Numptee :old: :thumbup:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:33 am

shut a lot of negative pundits up with a 1-0 victory and all 3 points! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:04 am

Will be difficult but hopefully home advantage will help us get at least a point. Think I'll take a stab at 0-0.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:14 pm

We are desperate for the win hope we go for it not play it tight next months games are not going to yeild a point, newcastle want the points so going for 2 -2 draw

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:15 pm

montyblue wrote:We are desperate for the win hope we go for it not play it tight next months games are not going to yeild a point, newcastle want the points so going for 2 -2 draw

everyone always wants the points :laughing6:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Yes tidy. Newcastle will not be coming for a draw like at perhaps some away games they will be set up to give us a whoping

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Can see us getting a win. I’d say we need to win at least ten games, and this is one that is very winnable. Still a lot of unrest at Newcastle.

Zohore and Arter being available again will make us much stronger I feel. Not only to have them back, but it means Reid can go back to playing where he was before and Bamba can return to defence. Would also expect Josh Murphy to start.

2-1 City :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:49 am

Don't think it will be a high scoring game, don't think we will have any high scoring games. We will look at getting one and closing the game out. So I'm gunna go for a 1-0 to cardiff.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:52 am

I’m going for the same as last time in the Prem,lost first away game 2-0 and then won first home game 3-2 :thumbup:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 am

2-1 Cardiff Zohore and Morrison to score. Newcastle to score with about 15 minutes left meaning it will be squeaky bum time for us all :cry:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Going to contradict myself here and say these are the types of games we need to win to have any chance of staying up, however, a point will not be the end of the world for this game and will get us up and running, I think it will be 0-0 or 1-1.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:40 am

would love a win but take a point just to get off the mark..1 each or 2-1 to us