Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket perks

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Have they updated what’s available for season ticket holders this year? Took full advantage of walkabout 20% last year

Re: Season ticket perks

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:30 pm

Havent seen anything mentioned yet mate but might have missed it. What would be more useful for me is 10% off in Asda! Lol never gonna happen though. Imagine 25000 ST holders all going to Asda...they’d be quids in! Especially when it comes to booze!

Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:19 pm

Oh great I can cycle to the stadium for free on a next bike!

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:29 am

My only worry is, what if people have had a drink. We’re going to have hundreds of cyclists covered in Cardiff city clothing cycling in zig zags blocking the entire city centre!

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:33 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:My only worry is, what if people have had a drink. We’re going to have hundreds of cyclists covered in Cardiff city clothing cycling in zig zags blocking the entire city centre!

Instead of cars and their drivers blocking the city centre like they usually do.
What a refreshing change.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:38 am

Gaynor Straight wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:My only worry is, what if people have had a drink. We’re going to have hundreds of cyclists covered in Cardiff city clothing cycling in zig zags blocking the entire city centre!

Instead of cars and their drivers blocking the city centre like they usually do.

Very true! Hopefully the cycling iniative will get people to leave their cars at home meaning less congestion. The traffic situation DRIVES me crazy! I live too far away to cycle (if I was fit enough) but would definetely do it if I lived in Cardiff minus the drink.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:

Very true! Hopefully the cycling iniative will get people to leave their cars at home meaning less congestion. The traffic situation DRIVES me crazy! I live too far away to cycle (if I was fit enough) but would definetely do it if I lived in Cardiff minus the drink.

:lol: so what your saying is everybody else should cycle so you can get home quicker :lol:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:

:lol: so what your saying is everybody else should cycle so you can get home quicker :lol:

Damn! I was hoping no one cottoned on to that lol :clap: