Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Ticket Office's

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:12 am

Cardiff City Ticket Office's phone lines are currently down

Re: Cardiff City Ticket Office's

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City Ticket Office's phone lines are currently down

are they still down mate..? been ringing since 10am rings once then a voice says the other person has hung up...great :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:45 am

dogfound wrote:

are they still down mate..? been ringing since 10am rings once then a voice says the other person has hung up...great :lol:

Better hurry up fix them as sure fans have not received st yet? my other halves still not arrived can see chaos down ground tomorrow :roll:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Better hurry up fix them as sure fans have not received st yet? my other halves still not arrived can see chaos down ground tomorrow :roll:

Hardly chaos you’ll just have a paper ticket printed off.

Probably spent to much time moving giant screens a few inches to the left instead of posting season tickets haven’t they :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Probably spent to much time moving giant screens a few inches to the left instead of posting season tickets haven’t they :lol: :lol:

No not chaos just hundreds or more going to game without ticket hoping club have issued paper ones if can get through to them of course! And if havnt done st by now would you be confident your ticket will be ready to
pick up? Mind you club is used to 33k crowd so no problem there :laughing6:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:46 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:

No not chaos just hundreds or more going to game without ticket hoping club have issued paper ones if can get through to them of course! And if havnt done st by now would you be confident your ticket will be ready to

No mate there won’t be 33k waiting to get a ticket will there.

You have no ticket simple solution.

Go to the ticket office early.

Explain what’s happend.

Give person in ticket office your address or your fan number.

They print out paper ticket.

Within 5 minutes you’ll be on your way again.

Simple.

Hardly Chaos.

They will probably apologise as well if you don’t go in there with a stinking attitude and talk to who ever serves you like there a piece of shit. I doubt the girls serving have any control about how the season tickets are sent out.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:59 pm

fred keenor wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Explain what’s happend.

Simple.

Hardly Chaos.

They will probably apologise as well if you don’t go in there with a stinking attitude and talk to who ever serves you like there a piece of shit. I doubt the girls serving have any control about how the season tickets are sent out.

Reference to crowd was just to highlight stadium be busy and if cannot do st what chance getting paper ones done?
I'm ok but got to get my ticket from Coperate area as my other half who doesn't have her ticket! Just wonder how many fans don't have st yet? Last season we had an averaged 3k+ lets just see how many paper tickets don't get printed and those fans Having to go through ticket office to get in ground! Anyway i wont have problem :occasion5:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:38 am

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:

after being given a different 03333 number by the main desk which didnt work either i ended up phoning the 0845 number 10min wait..when asked about new numbers not working the girl told me they are in the process of changing over..????????????

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:34 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Explain what’s happend.

Simple.

Hardly Chaos.

Reference to crowd was just to highlight stadium be busy and if cannot do st what chance getting paper ones done?
I'm ok but got to get my ticket from Coperate area as my other half who doesn't have her ticket! Just wonder how many fans don't have st yet? Last season we had an averaged 3k+ lets just see how many paper tickets don't get printed and those fans Having to go through ticket office to get in ground! Anyway i wont have problem :occasion5:

What are you talking about there won’t be 33k waiting at the ticket office will there so it’s irrelevant.
Also the tickets won’t be pre printed you go in there and ask for one and they print it off it takes seconds. I’ve done it before when I’ve forgotten my season ticket.

I find it hard to believe you know the average of people who didn’t have a season ticket last year when you can’t even remember the position of two massive giant screens in the stadium that have been there for five years after a pre season break.

Your just one of those people who loves a drama.

There won’t be chaos.