“ Ninian Stand coming along nicely “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Ninian Stand coming along nicely “

Postby TERRYB » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:My friend drove me down to the stadium today and I have to say it’s looking amazing!
Basically looks really smart and so much better just having painted the Ninian stand with blue and covered up the red. Also the pictures up aroun the stadium....
There was a real buzz around there this morning and even caught sight of Ken choo. This time in the PL there’s just this magical feeling now with our first home game about to start tomrw. This feeling is completely different to the start of our last premier league season. Things have got better and better in the club and I would go as far to say it’s looking classy there. I would strongly urge anyone who gave up going last time because of the rebrand and just get yourself down there because this club has been reborn and it’s even better than before!

Couldn't agree more, the rebirth and the story of the Blues. Up to us fans now to be the 12th Man and drive the team on.
TERRYB

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Dahboy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:04 pm

It really is turning into a stadium to be proud of :ayatollah:
Dahboy

Postby Walinoz » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:It's Bobby Reid :bluebird:

Sure is.

Itk :occasion5:
Walinoz

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Could imagine they unveiled something like the 1927 club (a bar just outside the stadium) :occasion5:
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Looks great and putting one of our new big money signings up makes sense. However, I think one of our heroes from last season like Morrison, Bamba, Hoilett or Ralls should have been the other player alongside Murphy. I think Morrison should have definitely been up there actually after his heroics at Hull.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby boyo1927 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Morrison is on there too
boyo1927

Postby droyal » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:14 am

Looking good, much better :thumbup:
droyal

Previous

Return to General Chat