Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Look out

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:51 am

Seems like they are up to no good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Look out

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 am

rossblue wrote:Seems like they are up to no good.

That looks like a school photo lol

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:15 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
rossblue wrote:Seems like they are up to no good.

That looks like a school photo lol

He has

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Which ones you Ross!? :laughing6:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Looks like a 6th form photo.... hope the police get hold of this.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Prob fake. Not enough stone island on show to be real :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:00 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Which ones you Ross!? :laughing6:

They are all to hard to be me.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:48 pm

A big enough purse and bob bank mason will be back threatening them all.
:laughing6:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Where did mason go ?

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:17 pm

Think I saw these little ignorant clowns in KFC before kickoff. Banging on the window giving the middle finger to a Newcastle fan who was about 6 and the ignorant twats left all the rubbish on the tables without binning it when they left. All need to learn some manners.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:29 pm

phildavies wrote:Think I saw these little ignorant clowns in KFC before kickoff. Banging on the window giving the middle finger to a Newcastle fan who was about 6 and the ignorant twats left all the rubbish on the tables without binning it when they left. All need to learn some manners.

Funny, I thought i saw them outside asda at around 12 ish. Just randomly swearing and spitting. Nails

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:42 pm

Absolute dweebathon. What a bunch of losers

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:51 pm

They all look like they’d shit themselves if they were anywhere near Ninnian Park back in January 94 when the seats were ripped out and thrown around when we played the Jacks. Clowns haven’t got a clue on football hooliganism. (Not condoning it just saying)

FFS we’ve passed that stage years ago

Showing my age now :old:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:19 am

rossblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:Think I saw these little ignorant clowns in KFC before kickoff. Banging on the window giving the middle finger to a Newcastle fan who was about 6 and the ignorant twats left all the rubbish on the tables without binning it when they left. All need to learn some manners.

Funny, I thought i saw them outside asda at around 12 ish. Just randomly swearing and spitting. Nails

That was probably them they left KFC about half 11

Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:21 pm

phildavies wrote:
rossblue wrote:

That was probably them they left KFC about half 11

Must have been in KFC bulking up for the scrap then waiting outside asda for someone to buy them cans :laughing6:

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:09 pm

The two hard boys on the left of the picture are having a cuddle!

Aaahh. Bless their cotton socks.