Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock the crowd tomorrow

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:49 am

NEIL WARNOCK:

“It’s an exciting time for everyone at the club, it’s going to be a cracking crowd, nearly a full house and it’s what we’ve been striving for.
When I came to the club, they’d thought I was in cloud cuckoo land if you’d said we’d be playing in front of a full house.
Newcastle are a good club, they’ve got some good players and a good following. Rafa’s done a good job and it promises to be a good atmosphere all round.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Neil Warnock the crowd tomorrow

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:55 am

On the Cardiff City fans

NEIL WARNOCK"

"They’ve been on this remarkable journey and it’s turned a full cycle, the whole club. They’ve played a big part, not just at home but the away fans as well. The CCS is an intimidating place, the Welsh anthem sends a shiver down my spine and I’m an Englishman! "

"And the Geordies as well, they’re unbelievable with 50,000 every week when they haven’t won anything in a long-time! We’ve love to be in their boat where they’ve established themselves at the top level but we’ve got work to do to get there."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:11 pm

We should be looking at 33,000 for the opening game in the Premier League :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We should be looking at 33,000 for the opening game in the Premier League :bluebird: :bluebird:

I think it would be if it wasn’t a 12:30 kick off. It’s going to be very close to selling out I expect but there’s going to be people who are going to have Saturday mornings in work and a few who’d rather have a lay in and watch it on sky.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:We should be looking at 33,000 for the opening game in the Premier League :bluebird: :bluebird:

Looks like it going to be very close to it..decent effort considering early kick off and live on sky

My guess 32,430

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:30 am

Should have sold out way before now regardless of kick off time a t live on tv.
As Warnock said who would have believed it 18 months ago.
But hey ho you can only look after yourself- see you all there :bluescarf: