Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

queen Vaults

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:11 pm

The Queen Vaults is open from 10Am serving breakfast and drinks, Th game will be live on sky too!

Re: queen Vaults

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:24 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:The Queen Vaults is open from 10Am serving breakfast and drinks, Th game will be live on sky too!

This is what you said (amongst other things) before...

Quote (HARRYccfc1927): "right post mate! im 14 and i love the forum but there are stupid stuff said on here"

Now you're telling us what times the pubs are open and (quote) "The Queen Vaults is open from 10Am serving breakfast and drinks"

Call me suspicious (and it might be your mum is keeping you up to date, as we know you're not allowed out on your own) but quite a bit of what you write doesn't add up, so called young 'un! ;)

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:28 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:The Queen Vaults is open from 10Am serving breakfast and drinks, Th game will be live on sky too!

Can of Coca Cola for you young man, you’ll have to have parental company too.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:33 pm

norms76 wrote:

Can of Coca Cola for you young man, you’ll have to have parental company too.

:thumbright: ;) :laughing6:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Sven wrote:

Quote (HARRYccfc1927): "right post mate! im 14 and i love the forum but there are stupid stuff said on here"

Now you're telling us what times the pubs are open and (quote) "The Queen Vaults is open from 10Am serving breakfast and drinks"

Call me suspicious (and it might be your mum is keeping you up to date, as we know you're not allowed out on your own) but quite a bit of what you write doesn't add up, so called young 'un! ;)

:bluescarf: My mate asked me to put it on here cos its his dads pub :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:32 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

:bluescarf: My mate asked me to put it on here cos its his dads pub :bluescarf:

You're not as dull as you look 'arry! :lol: