Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" BELIEVE "

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:46 am

:bluebird: " BELIEVE " :bluebird:

30,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS MUST BELIEVE LIKE NEIL WARNOCK DOES & CARDIFF CITY TOGETHER WILL DEFY ALL THE ODDS & STAY UP THIS SEASON & PROVE EVERYONE WRONG / STARTING WITH NEWCASTLE UNITED HOME TODAY :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

NEVER STOP BELIEVING & KEEP ON CHEERING & THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS WILL DELIVER :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Still tickets available / Pay on the day :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " BELIEVE "

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:04 am

3-0 Bluebirds :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:05 am

mallo wrote:3-0 Bluebirds :bluescarf:

Thats the spirit Mallo :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:05 am

Next two games really will be important. Need to get some point on the board :bluescarf: :occasion5:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:06 am

2blue2handle wrote:Next two games really will be important. Need to get some point on the board :bluescarf: :occasion5:

We certainly do Luke, but what ever happens, we must all still back Warnock & his team :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:13 am

My heart believes but my head says this is a championship side trying to cut it in the PL. Big mistakes have been made in the T/window, mainly lack of a striker, goals win games.

I’m starting to think NW wants it this way, to prove a point that you can do it on a shoe string, just like the Championship. Ain’t gonna happen Neil :old:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:28 am

If Warnock picks his strongest side available I believe we could win this one

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:05 am

Let’s go for a win and be bold , Murphy and Reid and hopefully Zohore to play.
The first win is so important , things will settle down then and confidence will be good.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Next two games really will be important. Need to get some point on the board :bluescarf: :occasion5:

We certainly do Luke, but what ever happens, we must all still back Warnock & his team :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

If the 11 are giving 100% then we can't not be behind them :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:11 am

2-0. Murphy, morrison :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:26 am

Forever Blue wrote::bluebird: " BELIEVE " :bluebird:

30,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS MUST BELIEVE LIKE NEIL WARNOCK DOES & CARDIFF CITY TOGETHER WILL DEFY ALL THE ODDS & STAY UP THIS SEASON & PROVE EVERYONE WRONG / STARTING WITH NEWCASTLE UNITED HOME TODAY :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

NEVER STOP BELIEVING & KEEP ON CHEERING & THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS WILL DELIVER :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Still tickets available / Pay on the day :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Totally agree with you annis, we have to make our home games as intimidating as possible for our opponents, i will be down for as many games as possible and if we can create the atmosphere we did against reading we'll be ok this season. :thumbup:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:51 am

Spot on Annis, exactly right :thumbright:

Nearly in Cardiff and cautiously confident today. But us supporters need to well and truly be the 12th man at all 19 home games to give us a chance - starting today :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:54 am

what i saw against spurs will be a tough game, i think 1-1.
We need to get points against Newcastle today and Huddersfield. All i know is what ever happens after this season ill still be following my childhood club up and down the country :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:03 am

I think we can get something from today, but my decision to remove Morrison from my Fastasy Football team, and play Rondon, suggests that subconsciously I’m a little less sure of victory haha