Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Definite Red

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:00 pm

If you are going to put your studs into the back of a players leg (when he's not expecting it), even if its soft, you have to expect a red.

Re: Definite Red

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:If you are going to put your studs into the back of a players leg (when he's not expecting it), even if its soft, you have to expect a red.

And Kennedy should have gone ref 10yds away looking straight at incident Kennedy deliberately kicked city player aggressively :o

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Another ref and that game would've ended 10 v 8. As that would've been fair.

We're supposed to be dirty! Won't hear anything said about Newcastle's tactics today.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:36 pm

I was sick of hearing about our style today. I thought we knocked it around good, and we have more possession.

I have to say I think pundits are so lazy, and SKY journalists/Sky Sports News etc just listen to idiots like Chris Sutton unfortunately!! We played more football than them today, but there’s never any mention.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:39 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:I was sick of hearing about our style today. I thought we knocked it around good, and we have more possession.

I have to say I think pundits are so lazy, and SKY journalists/Sky Sports News etc just listen to idiots like Chris Sutton unfortunately!! We played more football than them today, but there’s never any mention.

Bang on.

Only one team tried to play football today.