Definite Red

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Definite Red

Postby Paul Keevil » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:00 pm

If you are going to put your studs into the back of a players leg (when he's not expecting it), even if its soft, you have to expect a red.
Looking for a Photographer?

Accredited Champions League, Premiership and FL Photographer
Cover RL, RU, Motorsport etc
Accredited - 2012 Olympic Games
Attend "Celebrity Events" - papping
Weddings & Porfolio Work
Paul Keevil

Definite Red

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Definite Red

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:If you are going to put your studs into the back of a players leg (when he's not expecting it), even if its soft, you have to expect a red.

And Kennedy should have gone ref 10yds away looking straight at incident Kennedy deliberately kicked city player aggressively :o
pembroke allan

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Another ref and that game would've ended 10 v 8. As that would've been fair.

We're supposed to be dirty! Won't hear anything said about Newcastle's tactics today.
jimmy_rat

Postby North Wales Blue » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:36 pm

I was sick of hearing about our style today. I thought we knocked it around good, and we have more possession.

I have to say I think pundits are so lazy, and SKY journalists/Sky Sports News etc just listen to idiots like Chris Sutton unfortunately!! We played more football than them today, but there’s never any mention.
North Wales Blue

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:39 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:I was sick of hearing about our style today. I thought we knocked it around good, and we have more possession.

I have to say I think pundits are so lazy, and SKY journalists/Sky Sports News etc just listen to idiots like Chris Sutton unfortunately!! We played more football than them today, but there’s never any mention.

Bang on.

Only one team tried to play football today.
jimmy_rat

Return to General Chat