Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ZOHORE

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Is it me or is Zohore blowing out of his arse... not one any headers. Shite...
And work rate shocking

Re: ZOHORE

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Oh my oh my

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Zohore's overall play was very good including his work rate.

Problem is he can't head the ball and has to work on that in training.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:52 pm

He was awful and is so lazy. Just not good enough

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:47 pm

Zohore holds the ball up well which is a plus but is he going to score regularly? On the evidence I think not!

We had two actual shots all game that I can recall, one from Arter and the other Camerasa. Both players had a great game and showed what we've been missing. More shooting should be encouraged from our forwards instead of trying to take it in the box all of the time and eventually losing possession and wasting opportunities.

What is a concern is that we are two games in and we don't look like scoring. Madine would have been more a threat up front today and is better in the air than our other strikers. We had quite a few balls whipped in the box but no one to get on the end of them - Perhaps start with him next week??

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Totally respect people s opinions but some fans much have been watching a different game if they think Kenneth had a good game. Abysmal springs to mind.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:59 pm

bullerlever wrote:Totally respect people s opinions but some fans much have been watching a different game if they think Kenneth had a good game. Abysmal springs to mind.

That bad was he mate I only caught the last 25 but all I heard on the radio was Z missing chances

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Zohore's overall play was very good including his work rate.

Problem is he can't head the ball and has to work on that in training.

Should have been working on it in training for the last three seasons.

Either he's not doing it or the training ain't working!

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:33 pm

The stick zohore is getting is ridiculous. He worked his f*cking socks off like the rest of the team, as a striker you can't sprint to close down every single player.

Finishing aside he had a good game, even Warnock said so after.

Clueless.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Gaz777 wrote:Zohore holds the ball up well which is a plus but is he going to score regularly? On the evidence I think not!

We had two actual shots all game that I can recall, one from Arter and the other Camerasa. Both players had a great game and showed what we've been missing. More shooting should be encouraged from our forwards instead of trying to take it in the box all of the time and eventually losing possession and wasting opportunities.

What is a concern is that we are two games in and we don't look like scoring. Madine would have been more a threat up front today and is better in the air than our other strikers. We had quite a few balls whipped in the box but no one to get on the end of them - Perhaps start with him next week??

Dear oh dear.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:47 pm

I thought he played reasonably well today and I was glad to see our only striker putting in effort, but not chasing lost causes.

Having said that, I’d have started with Madine and would also give him an opportunity away at Huddersfield. I enjoy watching the physical nature of his game, which given a run of games would be well suited to our style of play imo.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Zahore looked like a carthorse no pace and completely off the pace.If we rely on him we are doomed upfront I could not believe how slow he was.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:03 am

Isn't there any coach in the Club who can teach Zohore to head the ball. It is embarrassing how useless he is.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:05 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Zahore looked like a carthorse no pace and completely off the pace.If we rely on him we are doomed upfront I could not believe how slow he was.

the heading bit..well i get that, but slow ? are you serious ,go ask Newcastles keeper .