Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Zahore Terrible

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Thought he was terrible today! New signings in midfielder were great but we didn’t attack them in last 15 mins and in this league u must take those chances. Big win at Hudds next week is needed!

A thing I’ve noticed over the last year watching is the lack of urgency with everything free kicks, corners, throw in its all so slow!

Re: Zahore Terrible

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:48 pm

CFS25 wrote:Thought he was terrible today! New signings in midfielder were great but we didn’t attack them in last 15 mins and in this league u must take those chances. Big win at Hudds next week is needed!

A thing I’ve noticed over the last year watching is the lack of urgency with everything free kicks, corners, throw in its all so slow!

I'm not so concerned about the urgency @ set pieces but more with the quality of the delivery at times. The same can be said of the crossing.

Murphy put in one brilliant cross which Ken completely balls up but I can't think of another decent delivery which went anywhere near a blue shirt.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Zohore played well today.

Not a goal scorer though and that’s an issue

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Reid possibly coz Madine is not the answer? I would give Zohore another crack at Huddersfield

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Striker who's not a goal scorer pmsl.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:48 pm

I feel when zohore had that good spell 18 months ago his work rate was so much better. Now he just walks all the time I think if he actually put some effort in to runs he might actually get a few chances