Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Almost ended in tears

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:37 pm

If we had invested in a decent striker we would’ve beaten Newcastle 2-0 no problem. What chances we had we didn’t take.

2pts lost

Re: Almost ended in tears

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Another positive post!!

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:16 pm

So easy to be a manager after the game. We only had 25 mil to spend and I think we have spent well. If we go down then people will say we should have spent more. If we stay up Warnock is even more of a legend. What about if we spent 50 million and went down. Begers belief

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Leon1927 wrote:So easy to be a manager after the game. We only had 25 mil to spend and I think we have spent well. If we go down then people will say we should have spent more. If we stay up Warnock is even more of a legend. What about if we spent 50 million and went down. Begers belief

Wrong, we had at least another £10 mill to spend, we need the transfer funds on the pitch not in the bank ffs

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Sorry I must have dreamt that we had spent our budget. Wonder why he didn’t spend all the money he was given. Maybe he forgot how much he had. Or maybe I was right

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Leon1927 wrote:Sorry I must have dreamt that we had spent our budget. Wonder why he didn’t spend all the money he was given. Maybe he forgot how much he had. Or maybe I was right

Leon the dreamer lol

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Bay Blue wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:So easy to be a manager after the game. We only had 25 mil to spend and I think we have spent well. If we go down then people will say we should have spent more. If we stay up Warnock is even more of a legend. What about if we spent 50 million and went down. Begers belief

Wrong, we had at least another £10 mill to spend, we need the transfer funds on the pitch not in the bank ffs

I think if we had another £10m to spend, we would have spent it.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:53 pm

https://youtu.be/5nOxGMF30z0

NW about a month ago at Nathaniel cars Q&A session states he has £10 mill left to spend. Sure he could have squeezed a bit more from Tan if he wanted or offloaded Madine to add to the T/fund.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:10 pm

Bay Blue wrote:If we had invested in a decent striker we would’ve beaten Newcastle 2-0 no problem. What chances we had we didn’t take.

2pts lost

Miserable old negative fart. :thumbup:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Bananas wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:If we had invested in a decent striker we would’ve beaten Newcastle 2-0 no problem. What chances we had we didn’t take.

2pts lost

Miserable old negative fart. :thumbup:

Another knob in denial :roll:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Bay Blue wrote:

Quote (Bay Blue): "We" ;) :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:24 pm

Bay Blue wrote:https://youtu.be/5nOxGMF30z0

NW about a month ago at Nathaniel cars Q&A session states he has £10 mill left to spend. Sure he could have squeezed a bit more from Tan if he wanted or offloaded Madine to add to the T/fund.

I remember watching it first time around. If I remember correctly, what he said was that he should have another £10m to spend. He had spent a lot of time comparing our budget to Huddersfield's, and at that time their budget was around £10m more than ours. As I said on previous threads, never knew if he had £10m to actually spend, or if he was just comparing his budget to Huddersfield. I doubt that he would'nt have spent extra if it was available, but that's just my take on things.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

I remember watching it first time around. If I remember correctly, what he said was that he should have another £10m to spend. He had spent a lot of time comparing our budget to Huddersfield's, and at that time their budget was around £10m more than ours. As I said on previous threads, never knew if he had £10m to actually spend, or if he was just comparing his budget to Huddersfield. I doubt that he would'nt have spent extra if it was available, but that's just my take on things.

NW says he’s spent £24 mill and should have another 10 left, apology accepted :thumbup:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Bay Blue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

NW says he’s spent £24 mill and should have another 10 left, apology accepted :thumbup:

Since when does "should" have £10m mean I do have £10m. Like I said, he had been going on about how we had the smallest budget in the league. If he had an extra £10m available at that time, he would not have had the smallest budget in the league.That's why I never believed our budget was anything more than around £25m.