A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Our midfield today

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:10 am

snoopystorm wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Said on another thread. Arter was fantastic. As well as the obvious football on show just the way he spoke to the ref, like having a second captain.

Only thing that let him down was that tackle, he should have seen red for that, lucky for us he only got a yellow

Never a red card.

So the likes of Bellamy, Gabbidon, Wright, Carragher and Neville are all wrong then, even watching the replay on MOTD you can see he went for the player and not the ball, he put so much effort into it you see him blow out.....

The only thing that let his game down today, absolute quality otherwise

How did it let his game down? Took a yellow at the right time, the right thing to do. Since when are player performances judged on whether they get a yellow card or not?

There are other ways to take a yellow card, pull him back, trip him up for example..... that challenge was just as bad as Kennedy’s and worse than Hayden’s..... simply put it was a tackle that deserved a red card, you may not agree and that’s your choice, and as for player performances being judged on cards.....when it comes to the match ratings cards affect the ratings, even more so when it comes to fantasy football leagues

Seriously? You base a performance on what a fantasy football league takes into account? How old are you?

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:02 am

I would make one change to our midfield Gunnar in for Ralls, I think Ralls is a good championship player but not a premier league player.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:14 am

BobbyBlue wrote:Z might of been the weak link but he has just come back from a groom injury so deserves a chance, I would stick with Z for Huddersfield try build his fitnesss up. Danny ings would of been great he scored today, but you can only piss with the cock your given.

That has to be the best analogy I have ever heard.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:15 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Said on another thread. Arter was fantastic. As well as the obvious football on show just the way he spoke to the ref, like having a second captain.

Only thing that let him down was that tackle, he should have seen red for that, lucky for us he only got a yellow

Never a red card.

So the likes of Bellamy, Gabbidon, Wright, Carragher and Neville are all wrong then, even watching the replay on MOTD you can see he went for the player and not the ball, he put so much effort into it you see him blow out.....

The only thing that let his game down today, absolute quality otherwise

How did it let his game down? Took a yellow at the right time, the right thing to do. Since when are player performances judged on whether they get a yellow card or not?

There are other ways to take a yellow card, pull him back, trip him up for example..... that challenge was just as bad as Kennedy’s and worse than Hayden’s..... simply put it was a tackle that deserved a red card, you may not agree and that’s your choice, and as for player performances being judged on cards.....when it comes to the match ratings cards affect the ratings, even more so when it comes to fantasy football leagues

Seriously? You base a performance on what a fantasy football league takes into account? How old are you?

What has age got to do with it??? You asked a question I answered a question..... at the end of the day my opinion is that the tackle should have been a red card and it was the only bad point of his game, you don’t like my opinion that’s your choice you have your opinion.