Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Midfield

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Was the best I’ve seen for years. Both Arter and Camarasa were a breath of fresh air. The biggest benefit will be tha Ralls is going to learn so much this year.

Re: Midfield

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Bluedriver wrote:Was the best I’ve seen for years. Both Arter and Camarasa were a breath of fresh air. The biggest benefit will be tha Ralls is going to learn so much this year.

Totally agree, just shows what a difference two decent signings make. Both better than Grujic. Arter has a great engine & gets stuck in whilst you can tell Camarasa is a quality player. The midfield was unrecognisable compared to last week.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:58 pm

You aren’t even exaggerating, mate. That is the best midfield performance from us in a very long time. If Neil doesn’t tinker, I think we will do well with them - the goals will come soon.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:02 pm

KWest wrote:You aren’t even exaggerating, mate. That is the best midfield performance from us in a very long time. If Neil doesn’t tinker, I think we will do well with them - the goals will come soon.

Goals from who?

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Dahboy wrote:
KWest wrote:You aren’t even exaggerating, mate. That is the best midfield performance from us in a very long time. If Neil doesn’t tinker, I think we will do well with them - the goals will come soon.

Goals from who?

I think our wingers will step up, as well as Arter, Ralls. Get our corner deliveries back on track and Morrison will be worth 5-6, too.