Victor Camarasa

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Victor Camarasa

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:26 pm

I was gutted that we didn't get Grujic but having seen Victor Camarasa today I'm relieved we didn't and cant wait to see more of him. Great skill and vision :bluescarf:
CF23 Bluebird

Victor Camarasa

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Victor Camarasa

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Yes. Seems we have a proper midfielder at last.
jimmy_rat

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:06 pm

The fact that despite having a player extra, we totally lost control of the midfield after he got subbed showed how important he will be for us. Some lovely touches from him today and covers a lot of ground.

Arter is our own Joe Allen, the ground he covered was incredible, always there snapping away to win the ball back and some lovely through passes from him as well. His 30 yarder wasn't far off, and he will score one of those this season.

Finally, Ralls has some help in the middle and our centre midfield looks solid and strong.

I'm not too down about us not scoring, Newcastle kicked Josh Murphy off the park and parked the bus on occasions. Playing away from home suits us more, as we are a breakaway team. We will create plenty of chances at Huddersfield when they leave themselves open to our counter attacks next Saturday.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby nubbsy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:31 pm

He has the class that I'd expect from a player with grujic's reputation, but grujic just seemed pretty average to me.
nubbsy

Postby brickyblue » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:04 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:I was gutted that we didn't get Grujic but having seen Victor Camarasa today I'm relieved we didn't and cant wait to see more of him. Great skill and vision :bluescarf:

Glad gruic never signed.
Th ought the two new lads in midfield today did a fantastic job .look good on the ball and I'm happy we have them both.
brickyblue

Postby 65Blue » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:11 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Yes. Seems we have a proper midfielder at last.

2 with Arter both were excellant and wil get better once they get used to each other and will create the openings our forwards are lacking at present
65Blue

Postby 65Blue » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Does anyone know if he can speak English?
65Blue

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Si
bluesince62

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Very good player, a lot better than grujic, camarasa and arter in midfield looked quality, joe ralls was outstanding too in the holding role very impressed
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby noisycat » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:32 pm

Can’t wait to see him play after 4 or 5 games,when he’s fully up to speed and more used to the Premier league. I thought he was outstanding yesterday alongside Arter and Ralls. We just need someone to score a few goals now and we’ll be okay.
noisycat

Postby Dahboy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:07 pm

Himself and arter will be massive for us in away games this season :ayatollah:
Dahboy

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:22 pm

65Blue wrote:Does anyone know if he can speak English?

Arter or Camarassa ? I know Harry Arter can because I've heard him on t.v, although I suppose it could have been dubbed.
Not sure about Camarassa though - again I've seen him talking on YouTube but I couldn't make out what he was saying but I just assumed that it was a clip from S4C and he was speaking Welsh.
He reminds me of Phil Bennet a bit actually - are they related ? Phil speaks Welsh I know , so that'd make a great deal of sense .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:24 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
65Blue wrote:Does anyone know if he can speak English?

Arter or Camarassa ? I know Harry Arter can because I've heard him on t.v, although I suppose it could have been dubbed.
Not sure about Camarassa though - again I've seen him talking on YouTube but I couldn't make out what he was saying but I just assumed that it was a clip from S4C and he was speaking Welsh.
He reminds me of Phil Bennet a bit actually - are they related ? Phil speaks Welsh I know , so that'd make a great deal of sense .

Actually , my mate Aneuran just told me that he comes from Betws, so that must be right then. His dad probably had a cafe up there.
SirJimmySchoular

Return to General Chat