Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:14 am

Don't we know it

Re: WE NEED A STRIKER

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:48 am

A shot on goal would be a start :banghead:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:23 am

wales1927 wrote:A shot on goal would be a start :banghead:

We are going to struggle this season anyhow but without goals from a good striker we will go down 100%.
I'm looking at the table (early I know) but Fulham and wolves will stay up definitely. West ham won't stay where they are at the bottom so it's between us Brighton hudds and a couple of others. I have to say though the others have proven strikers which is very worrying.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:27 pm

No shots but we did have several good opportunities to score but wasted them, as for strikers yes clubs have what people call premiership strikers but wonder how many of our rivals have a striker who's scored more than 10 in premiership? All well and good having one but if not scoring more than 10 goals team will struggle same as we will :old:

As for Fulham all they've done is sign players that were on loan last season and added couple more? They are still looking shaky at back same as last season :thumbup:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:38 pm

Dahboy wrote:

We are going to struggle this season anyhow but without goals from a good striker we will go down 100%.
I'm looking at the table (early I know) but Fulham and wolves will stay up definitely. West ham won't stay where they are at the bottom so it's between us Brighton hudds and a couple of others. I have to say though the others have proven strikers which is very worrying.

FULHAM lost 3 players who played 30 or more games last season..another 3 who played 20 or more..plus targett {18games }
spent a lump of money on gambles to replace them and have lost twice already..dont see where people get this..will defo stay up stuff from tbh.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:02 pm

dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

FULHAM lost 3 players who played 30 or more games last season..another 3 who played 20 or more..plus targett {18games }
spent a lump of money on gambles to replace them and have lost twice already..dont see where people get this..will defo stay up stuff from tbh.

Because they have a lot of quality perhaps?

As for us, still see no reason zohore can’t contribute with goals but there needs to be more from the people around him. We’ve had 1 or 2 shots on goal only from the first couple of games

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:35 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

As for us, still see no reason zohore can’t contribute with goals but there needs to be more from the people around him. We’ve had 1 or 2 shots on goal only from the first couple of games

Yes they have quality and suppose the teams that Fulham will finish above don't have quality just premiership experience? Ken contribute things for team but needs help upfront like team mates being close enough to get ball from him not be 10yds away . :o

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Brighton, really ? :lol: They have goal
Scorers they will be fine.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:19 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

From
What Iv seen so far if I was going
To bet I’d bet on Fulham, Cardiff and Huddersfield to go down.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:42 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

because they have a lot of....so far they have a bunch of losers who were half decent at other clubs...maybe they will turn out fine but so far no..
and how many signings that look decent,cost money,fans get excited about just dont come off.?...at our club alone,ill start with ACorn , Brayford , Peter O ...skip naming the next 50 or so,,Tomlin..

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:41 am

dogfound wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

because they have a lot of....so far they have a bunch of losers who were half decent at other clubs...maybe they will turn out fine but so far no..
and how many signings that look decent,cost money,fans get excited about just dont come off.?...at our club alone,ill start with ACorn , Brayford , Peter O ...skip naming the next 50 or so,,Tomlin..

What a negative clown. :laughing6: Bet he's really happy with life in general and great to be around :laughing6: :old: Miserable bugger :roll: