Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cornelius or Zohore

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:47 am

Who’s worse? It’s hard to say both couldn’t hit a barn door, both Danish, both not up to it but who’s he better player ?

Re: Cornelius or Zohore

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:50 am

This has to be a wind up.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:51 am

BobbyBlue wrote:Who’s worse? It’s hard to say both couldn’t hit a barn door, both Danish, both not up to it but who’s he better player ?

Zohore by a mile. May not be a prolific scorer but has plenty going for him. I have said on here numerous times that he will never get a shed load of goals, but he has plenty of other attributes, and can play a part in keeping us up. Cornelius had nothing going for him when he was here.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:53 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Who’s worse? It’s hard to say both couldn’t hit a barn door, both Danish, both not up to it but who’s he better player ?

Zohore by a mile. May not be a prolific scorer but has plenty going for him. I have said on here numerous times that he will never get a shed load of goals, but he has plenty of other attributes, and can play a part in keeping us up. Cornelius had nothing going for him when he was here.

It’s hard to judge Cornelius because he didn’t get much of a chance here and to be honest, I haven’t watched him since leaving us but I agree totally with what you say about zohore, he is fast and powerful and is a handful. He will open up space for others around him because of that.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:56 am

Both championship level strikers
Not much between them

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:58 am

Obviously acorn

Zohore had a good game

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:03 am

paulh_85 wrote:Obviously acorn

Zohore had a good game

I agree if you take away the obvious heading deficiency Zohore played well.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:12 am

thomasblue wrote:Both championship level strikers
Not much between them

Agree Thomas not much between the both champ level, Cornelius has improved and scored in the champs league.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:14 am

the answer of course isnt difficult...for the money we had we couldnt have brought in anyone better than we have..said our 8 times promoted manager.... ACorn went for 3million euros a year ago and has done zilch to even keep that value let alone increase it..
in fairness though unlike yourself Neil isnt a 6ft 4in ex striker that knows how strikers are supposed to play... :laughing5:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:36 am

dogfound wrote:

the answer of course isnt difficult...for the money we had we couldnt have brought in anyone better than we have..said our 8 times promoted manager.... ACorn went for 3million euros a year ago and has done zilch to even keep that value let alone increase it..
in fairness though unlike yourself Neil isnt a 6ft 4in ex striker that knows how strikers are supposed to play... :laughing5:

:lol: :lol: