Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock: ' Injuries '

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:09 am

Are there any other knocks?

NEIL WARNOCK:

Not that I'm aware of. Everybody wants to play. The next home match, wow. That's what the lads dream about, Arsenal at home. And for me, one of the best games of the season is going to Huddersfield.

I loved it there. It's amazing to think I'm taking a Premier League team to Huddersfield who are in the Premier League so it's very special to me.

Re: Neil Warnock: ' Injuries '

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:22 am

Think the only worrying one they will find out about this week is Jnr Hoillet tweaking his groin yesterday

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:24 am

snoopystorm wrote:Think the only worrying one they will find out about this week is Jnr Hoillet tweaking his groin yesterday

Not looking that great at the moment

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Think the only worrying one they will find out about this week is Jnr Hoillet tweaking his groin yesterday

Gutting if he misses out but we have Mendez-Lang and Reid who can play out there

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:34 am

snoopystorm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Gutting if he misses out but we have Mendez-Lang and Reid who can play out there

It’s the one area we have cover real cover, Reid would come straight in.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Reid isn't a natural winger, though I think Warnock would select him over Mendez.Hope Hoilett recovers