Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next Two Games both winnable?

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:06 am

Both Huddersfield and Arsenal are below us in the table, How many points will we take? The pressures on Arsenal, new manager and same old problems, hopefully they’ll struggle against West Ham next week and come to us having lost three. I think we’ll sneak the three points against Huddersfield, Reid starting in place of Hoillet and linking with big Ken.

Re: Next Two Games both winnable?

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:12 am

Bluedriver wrote:Both Huddersfield and Arsenal are below us in the table, How many points will we take? The pressures on Arsenal, new manager and same old problems, hopefully they’ll struggle against West Ham next week and come to us having lost three. I think we’ll sneak the three points against Huddersfield, Reid starting in place of Hoillet and linking with big Ken.

I think we may sneak a win at Huddersfield, but get soundly beaten by Arsenal. Going for a 1-0 win at Huddersfield and a 3-0 defeat to Arsenal.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:24 am

I think we will steal a draw against huddersfield
Then as city normally do, go and throw up something unexpected and beat Arsenal. Similar to the Man city game last time around.
Arsenal dont look great and we couldnt play them at a better time

Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Arsenal are struggling at the back, if we can get a game plan in place and arsenal have an off day in front of goal why not.

Huddersfield is going to be tough but a game we really need to be getting points from.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:32 pm

6 points all day. :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:46 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:6 points all day. :lol:

Easy easy easy

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:30 pm

6 points

Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:02 pm

I would take 3 points form the two games all day, my only worry is if the other team score 1, how the hell we going to score two. Watching Brighton today we are missing a Glen Murray type of player just what we need.