Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brighton 3 nun u 2

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Brilliant well deserved to Brighton just like us v man city few years ago.
It just shows that it can be done .
It gives me hope for us to do the same.
When the underdog wins its a special feeling and this year supporting city i think we can do what Brighton just did .
Special when it happens.
Well done to Brighton today though for that and let's hope we can do the same I reckon we can

Re: Brighton 3 nun u 2

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:09 pm

yes was a good win for them
but this season im rooting for the top6 every game apart from when they play us.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:22 pm

dogfound wrote:yes was a good win for them
but this season im rooting for the top6 every game apart from when they play us.

And me BHA and Watford both tipped by many to go down and both one today

Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Well I'd love to see United faulter jose has to steady the ship now and bounce back with a win .
Questions will be asked daught will come in he hasn't seemed the same guy since he first came to the prem with Chelsea.
Players don't seem up for it either has a he lost the dressing room.
I no its only one loss but United wernt good today .
Food for thought

Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:53 pm

brickyblue wrote:Well I'd love to see United faulter jose has to steady the ship now and bounce back with a win .
Questions will be asked daught will come in he hasn't seemed the same guy since he first came to the prem with Chelsea.
Food for thought

I would have preferred them to win today. The top six don't interest me but fellow relegation candidates bother me. I'd have been happy if United had put 6 on them today :banghead:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:22 pm

dogfound wrote:yes was a good win for them

Agreed, good to see Huddersfield concede six today.

Goal difference decided the last relegation place last season - could happen again.

Would have liked Man Utd to win, just as I want Liverpool to beat Palace tomorrow.

Unfortunately, today, Man Utd’s two central defenders decided that defending is the work of the devil.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:37 pm

nun u.....who was playing the Convant

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:09 pm

City Slicker wrote:
brickyblue wrote:Well I'd love to see United faulter jose has to steady the ship now and bounce back with a win .
Food for thought

I would have preferred them to win today. The top six don't interest me but fellow relegation candidates bother me. I'd have been happy if United had put 6 on them today :banghead:

I agree, that was a bad result for us today. The other two I was happy with, I think Burnley will struggle this season, and Hudds having a stuffing, both good.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:25 am

I don't think Brighton will be in danger of relegation at all. More likely to be huddersfield

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:20 pm

There'll be a taxi for Jose by Christmas.