“ READ THIS IF YOU WANT TICKETS THIS SEASON / IMPORTANT “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ READ THIS IF YOU WANT TICKETS THIS SEASON / IMPORTANT

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:17 pm

Northwest_Bluebird wrote:I emailed club and they sent a separate email over with the link on. All sorted. I think there is an issue with the sky/yahoo accounts and filtering.

Your lucky! Firstly no email yesterday to confirm email address, contacted queries & link provided this morning.

Then would not let me leave profile page, resolved no DOB

Then went to link my account & my wife's account to the new account, selected mine and it linked my wife’s!

Now it will not let me go past the profile page again!

Absolute nightmare. No more replies from queries/club to the above problems. Has to be an own goal. Don’t go live until it works.
bridgendbluebird30

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:11 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
Northwest_Bluebird wrote:I emailed club and they sent a separate email over with the link on. All sorted. I think there is an issue with the sky/yahoo accounts and filtering.

Your lucky! Firstly no email yesterday to confirm email address, contacted queries & link provided this morning.

Then would not let me leave profile page, resolved no DOB

Then went to link my account & my wife's account to the new account, selected mine and it linked my wife’s!

Now it will not let me go past the profile page again!

Absolute nightmare. No more replies from queries/club to the above problems. Has to be an own goal. Don’t go live until it works.

To be honest mate it sounds like you’ve f**k it :lol:
Llan_Blue

Postby arabellaman » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:28 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Done mine was simple.

Email was in junk folder.

Linked to my fan number automatically as well.

Yep - mine sorted ok - authorisation e-mail was in my spam folder within 2 minutes :ayatollah:
arabellaman

Postby snoopystorm » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:06 pm

My daughters went straight through, hers is a gmail account, it’s got to be a yahoo account thing
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby barryblooo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:32 pm

Absolute balls up. linked my fan number as directed, and it gave me someone else's number who has no booking history. Tried the ticket office and they told me to email the club. they sent me a message saying it was sorted so tried again and the same thing happened!
barryblooo

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:52 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Anyone having a problem linking an account? Says to do it on your profile page however there is nothing on that page to link an account. All you can do is update your personal information & marketing preferences.

Someone as said click the 3 bars at top of page and link account is there! (Its in 2nd post at top) still waiting for a ST !! :o

Unfortunately I saw the message but I don’t have 3 bars at the top! Even the ticket office do not know how to do it. Thanks anyway :thumbup:

Seem to have problems with new systems at club got problems with new fone system still not working 4wks later plus st still an issue! Need to change their IT supplier I think. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:09 pm

Piss up in a brewery springs to mind :roll:
Bay Blue

Postby darran1927 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:37 am

pembroke allan wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Anyone having a problem linking an account? Says to do it on your profile page however there is nothing on that page to link an account. All you can do is update your personal information & marketing preferences.

Someone as said click the 3 bars at top of page and link account is there! (Its in 2nd post at top) still waiting for a ST !! :o

With mine once I updated my personal details, it then gave me a prompt to link/enter my fan no
darran1927

Postby snoopystorm » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:56 am

Just had all my activation emails in 1 go :lol: shame they’re over a week late
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Previous

Return to General Chat