Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS

Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:56 pm

90 Games when we have gone 1 nil down, under Dave Jones we have come back to win 5 games in the last 4 yrs.

But this Sunday if we go i nil down, we will continue to cheer and perhaps we can help change that record :lol:

Re: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:90 Games when we have gone 1 nil down, under Dave Jones we have come back to win 5 games in the last 4 yrs.

But this Sunday if we go i nil down, we will continue to cheer and perhaps we can help change that record :lol:

Its a shocking record mate and it proves that DJ has no plan B, i agree though if we go 1-0 down this Sunday its up to us to get behind the team to hopefully chage the record to 6 games.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:01 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:90 Games when we have gone 1 nil down, under Dave Jones we have come back to win 5 games in the last 4 yrs.

Its a shocking record mate and it proves that DJ has no plan B, i agree though if we go 1-0 down this Sunday its up to us to get behind the team to hopefully chage the record to 6 games.

Nobby I have a special guest with me Sunday and I would love him to see how passionate we are.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:03 pm

tell us whose your special guest then ?

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

Nobby I have a special guest with me Sunday and I would love him to see how passionate we are.

Who's the special guest mate, is it Cass again.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:09 pm

does your guest dance like you i see you deleted it thought you would laugh at that !

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:11 pm

mallo wrote:does your guest dance like you i see you deleted it thought you would laugh at that !

ha ha, deleted ?

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:20 am

Annis, have you got Bill Gates to come down after telling him what a great investment we'd be. Please, please, please. I promise I'll be on my best behaviour.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 am

Mr Davies wrote:Annis, have you got Bill Gates to come down after telling him what a great investment we'd be. Please, please, please. I promise I'll be on my best behaviour.

:lol:

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 am

We play 4-4-2 every game and nothing ever changes. We are too predictable. Every team in our league knows how we play and knows we won't ever change,, no matter what happens in a game

Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 am

Nottage Blue wrote:We play 4-4-2 every game and nothing ever changes. We are too predictable. Every team in our league knows how we play and knows we won't ever change,, no matter what happens in a game

Every manager has sussed DJ out in my opinion.