Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

After the next two games

Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:40 pm

After the next two games where we are expected to get nothing from we need to stop coming away from games talking about what could of been what almost happened.

We have two points from our first four games but looking back those two points could of been 8. We could of got a draw at Bournemouth and we could of got two wins against Newcastle and Huddersfield and almost had another draw today.

Now I’m not saying we should of had all those results but if we are going to stay up we are going to have to start grinding the points out because otherwise come the end of the season we are going to look back and be f*cking gutted that we almost stayed up.

Re: After the next two games

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:16 am

I think we might get about 15 points all aeason.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:16 am

BlueMoon1974 wrote:I think we might get about 15 points all aeason.

Positive then.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:39 am

jimmy_rat wrote:

Positive then.

Just enjoy the ride and see what happens. Nice to see prem players at moment but I dont enjoy not seeing Cardiff winning.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:03 am

Look our next 2 games are freebies, ones we're expected to lose so why not just go out and enjoy it, you never know we may pick up a point or 2, stranger things have happened.

Key is beating the teams around us :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:After the next two games where we are expected to get nothing from we need to stop coming away from games talking about what could of been what almost happened.

We have two points from our first four games but looking back those two points could of been 8. We could of got a draw at Bournemouth and we could of got two wins against Newcastle and Huddersfield and almost had another draw today.

Now I’m not saying we should of had all those results but if we are going to stay up we are going to have to start grinding the points out because otherwise come the end of the season we are going to look back and be f*cking gutted that we almost stayed up.

so far 4 games and we have been in all of them. we are far more competitive than I feared we might be and far more competitive than fans of other clubs thought we would be. a few more points would be nice but so far im enjoying it..

Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:32 pm

Our players are feeling their way into the PL, and are improving all the time. If we can repeat the Arsenal performance against the teams we are more evenly matched with, and show a bit more composure in front of goal, I have a feeling we may prove a few people wrong come the end of the season. :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Look our next 2 games are freebies, ones we're expected to lose so why not just go out and enjoy it, you never know we may pick up a point or 2, stranger things have happened.

Key is beating the teams around us :bluescarf:

Strong possibility of us being in bottom 3 come end next 2 games but like you say secret is to get points from our perceived rivals and anything from next two are a bonus!

Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Very negative topic.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:48 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Very negative topic.

Elaborate?

Or you being childish?

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:56 pm

If you feel that why do you go watch ?

Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:

If you feel that why do you go watch ?

...Because he's a fan? And fans should support their team regardless of their chances?