Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Registering for tickets problem

Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:31 am

Anyone else having problems not getting confirmation email have checked email boxes tried twice now Saturday and today ?

Off topic anyone have bt broadband and have modbro or Kodi working with it ?

Re: Registering for tickets problem

Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:12 am

Spam thats where i found mine

Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:02 pm

I had snags all weekend trying to get on to the new site, wasn’t in spam/trash folders, countless request for re send confirmation email. In the end I emailed- queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk who dealt with the issue in no time, in fact was pleased with the how quickly the problem was dealt with in what must have been a busy time as I think a few people are having issues receiving the confirmation email.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Jonahbluebird wrote:I had snags all weekend trying to get on to the new site, wasn’t in spam/trash folders, countless request for re send confirmation email. In the end I emailed- queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk who dealt with the issue in no time, in fact was pleased with the how quickly the problem was dealt with in what must have been a busy time as I think a few people are having issues receiving the confirmation email.

You should see awaiting vailidation
click resend email.this worked for me

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:26 pm

Check the junk folder. I requested the email several times as I wasn’t getting it. Then Found about 6 of them in the junk folder.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:29 pm

Registered without a problem but can't work out how to link my fan number.
Anyone got any ideas?

Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:16 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Registered without a problem but can't work out how to link my fan number.
Anyone got any ideas?

Hit the three lines in the top right, and then 'linked accounts'.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:21 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:Registered without a problem but can't work out how to link my fan number.
Anyone got any ideas?

Hit the three lines in the top right, and then 'linked accounts'.

Sorted - thanks

Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:42 pm

I had this problem too. Natasha on queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk was top notch help.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Handbridge Blue wrote:I had this problem too. Natasha on queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk was top notch help.

Me too - e mailed queries@cardiffcity.co.uk and Natasha sorted it out for me straight away - excellent service :)