Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘Ethan Ampadu’

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:02 pm

How good was he tonite,a really impressive display from the youngster.Im trying to keep my feet on the ground with him but he could become the next big star for club and country.
Only a matter of time before he’s in the Chelsea team.

Re: ‘Ethan Ampadu’

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:38 pm

theclaw wrote:How good was he tonite,a really impressive display from the youngster.Im trying to keep my feet on the ground with him but he could become the next big star for club and country.
Only a matter of time before he’s in the Chelsea team.

Pure class tonight. You’re right, at 17 he looks like he’ll become a star. The sort of player who can become whatever he wants to be

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:42 pm

Brilliant player hopefully becomes world class.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:04 am

I really cant believe the maturity he has on the pitch for a 17 year old. He's demanding the ball off senior pros and always making himself available for a pass. I also saw us foul an Irish player and whilst Ramsey was walking back he yelled at him where to stand, this is a 17 year old lad telling a 27 year old former Wales captain and Arsenal starter where to stand :lol: Fair play he was incredible tonight and MOTM. You can see why Chelsea didn't wanna loan him out, the way he plays and controls the game I really cant believe he's 17.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:44 am

We are very lucky to have him.
He will be a very very good player who will anchor our midfield for the next 15 years.

This wales team has huge potential

Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:17 am

He has a massive future, you can see he is a class act, and for a 17 year old to put in a performance like that, astonishing.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:24 am

pontyclunblue wrote:He has a massive future, you can see he is a class act, and for a 17 year old to put in a performance like that, astonishing.

It can't be long before he's in the Chelsea team, he's that good. Maurizio Sarri must of liked that performance!

Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:28 am

Sheer class. Warnock, work your loan magic!

Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:41 am

Needs a haircut, all that hair slows him down a touch, true :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:54 am

Bay Blue wrote:Needs a haircut, all that hair slows him down a touch, true :ayatollah:

Yes he could lend me some :laughing6:

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Ethan Ampadu was easily the star of the show but David Brooks also caught my eye. Been a fan of his for awhile now and I really believe this boy will be a fantastic addition to a Wales squad which is bursting with potential.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Ethan Ampadu was easily the star of the show but David Brooks also caught my eye. Been a fan of his for awhile now and I really believe this boy will be a fantastic addition to a Wales squad which is bursting with potential.

Yes your quite right :thumbup:

Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Ethan Ampadu was easily the star of the show but David Brooks also caught my eye. Been a fan of his for awhile now and I really believe this boy will be a fantastic addition to a Wales squad which is bursting with potential.

To be fair they're all brilliant! Even the Jacks fullback was good..

Should Gunter be worried about his spot???