Manchester United fans call for Ryan Giggs to replace

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Manchester United fans call for Ryan Giggs to replace

Postby RV Casual » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:25 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
I have little respect for Giggs for the way he has used Wales as a player

Pardon? Giggs used Wales as a player?

How do you work that one out then, if anything and he didn't give a shit as some like to bang on he would have said f**k this a long time ago and not got anywhere near 64 caps, only 8 less than Mark Hughes, 9 less than Ian Rush and a shit load more than some of the crap that turned up for us and now he's our manager spending his time travelling to China to play in the China Cup and the like on a couple of hundred grand a year despite being a multi millionaire when he could be sat on any beach, yacht whatever he wants surrounded by bikini clad women throwing themselves at him doing the odd occasional studio appearance for Sky or ITV to pass the time.

Used Wales as a player? Cool story. Using us as a manager, another cool story.

Yeah he might leave if a massive club came calling, I wouldn't particularly expect anything else, do people think Coleman would have stayed then if a massive Club came in for him, the prick left us for Sunderland :lol:
RV Casual

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:49 pm

RV Casual wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:
I have little respect for Giggs for the way he has used Wales as a player

Pardon? Giggs used Wales as a player?

How do you work that one out then, if anything and he didn't give a shit as some like to bang on he would have said f**k this a long time ago and not got anywhere near 64 caps, only 8 less than Mark Hughes, 9 less than Ian Rush and a shit load more than some of the crap that turned up for us and now he's our manager spending his time travelling to China to play in the China Cup and the like on a couple of hundred grand a year despite being a multi millionaire when he could be sat on any beach, yacht whatever he wants surrounded by bikini clad women throwing themselves at him doing the odd occasional studio appearance for Sky or ITV to pass the time.

Used Wales as a player? Cool story. Using us as a manager, another cool story.

Yeah he might leave if a massive club came calling, I wouldn't particularly expect anything else, do people think Coleman would have stayed then if a massive Club came in for him, the prick left us for Sunderland :lol:

Not sure how a player can use his country maybe it could be explained by the person stating it? And how anyone can disapprove of his appt because he didn't attend friendlies when his full caps stand alongside all Welsh players and in fact is better than majority this somewhat negates that argument, the other night doesn't mean anything nor will Sundays game in fact not until end of Euro qualification will we know if giggs was right choice, So until then he should have our unconditional support. :old:
Coleman lost 6-0 before got it right! :shock:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pembroke allan

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Personally it wouldn't bother me if Bale took some tips from Giggs and started missing friendlies the number of injuries he has been getting in recent years.
2blue2handle

Postby RV Casual » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Personally it wouldn't bother me if Bale took some tips from Giggs and started missing friendlies the number of injuries he has been getting in recent years.

And it will happen 100%, its already started before Giggs took over and who can blame him if it will prolong his club career just like Giggs did, and if anyone thinks Bale and Ramsey would have turned up for half the shit Giggs turned up for during his Welsh Career they are tripping.

There were times when Ryan was playing alongside League of Wales players ffs and was in squads with Jason Perry bless him, Rhys Weston and John Cornforth amongst others

I find it mental how people claim to be such fans of Welsh Football, yet they have this hatred of one of our best ever players cos he didn't turn up for friendles during an era when he was one of the best players in the world who happened to play for a country who were like a pub side.

Personally, I'm glad he turned up at all.
RV Casual

Postby maccydee » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:37 pm

RV Casual wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Personally it wouldn't bother me if Bale took some tips from Giggs and started missing friendlies the number of injuries he has been getting in recent years.

And it will happen 100%, its already started before Giggs took over and who can blame him if it will prolong his club career just like Giggs did, and if anyone thinks Bale and Ramsey would have turned up for half the shit Giggs turned up for during his Welsh Career they are tripping.

There were times when Ryan was playing alongside League of Wales players ffs and was in squads with Jason Perry bless him, Rhys Weston and John Cornforth amongst others

I find it mental how people claim to be such fans of Welsh Football, yet they have this hatred of one of our best ever players cos he didn't turn up for friendles during an era when he was one of the best players in the world who happened to play for a country who were like a pub side.

Personally, I'm glad he turned up at all.

Well said that man.

3,000 used to be at wales games. 30,000 of us in France.

Giggs ain’t the only one who didn’t turn up for friendlies.
maccydee

Postby Ninianman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Yes please,do it now before it's too late
Ninianman

Postby Sven » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:53 pm

Them Manchester United results-dependent sycophants still calling for Ryan Giggs now?? :?

You'll next have people calling for A Corn's return after his cameo appearance in a winning team! ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:43 am

Sven wrote:Them Manchester United results-dependent sycophants still calling for Ryan Giggs now?? :?

You'll next have people calling for A Corn's return after his cameo appearance in a winning team! ;) :laughing6:

:lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Previous

Return to General Chat