Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2 away tickets to wembley

Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:33 pm

for the old mans bday. been split up years, would mean the world we go to wembley together

Re: 2 away tickets to wembley

Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Welcome to the forum. Great first post.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Slow down pal they're not even on sale yet :lol: the way the club's done tickets this year you'll most likely be able to get them without any prior away games. Just gotta be on the ball when they go on general sale.

Plus I doubt the interest will be as high as Chelsea, Liverpool etc so I can see a few people skipping this one.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:33 pm

ffs my bad. its been like 7 years since a game and i was proper young so wouldnt know... will make sure i get em

Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:42 pm

TommyP wrote:Slow down pal they're not even on sale yet :lol: the way the club's done tickets this year you'll most likely be able to get them without any prior away games. Just gotta be on the ball when they go on general sale.

Plus I doubt the interest will be as high as Chelsea, Liverpool etc so I can see a few people skipping this one.

I disagree, think this one will be very popular, they will only give us 2700-3,000 tickets.

We have loads of youngsters who follow us and are going away regular now who would not have done Wembley before or if they have would have been nippers with their dads, Liverpool was 6 years ago now, so a 15-16 year old would have been 9 then, even 19-20 year olds would have been 13-14.

I went 5 times in 4 years between 2008-2012 watching Cardiff/Wales so this doesn't hold much interest for me, but for many I think it will, especially those under 20. Think it will sell out quite quickly.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:23 am

RV Casual wrote:
TommyP wrote:Slow down pal they're not even on sale yet :lol: the way the club's done tickets this year you'll most likely be able to get them without any prior away games. Just gotta be on the ball when they go on general sale.

I disagree, think this one will be very popular, they will only give us 2700-3,000 tickets.

We have loads of youngsters who follow us and are going away regular now who would not have done Wembley before or if they have would have been nippers with their dads, Liverpool was 6 years ago now, so a 15-16 year old would have been 9 then, even 19-20 year olds would have been 13-14.

I went 5 times in 4 years between 2008-2012 watching Cardiff/Wales so this doesn't hold much interest for me, but for many I think it will, especially those under 20. Think it will sell out quite quickly.

Tend to agree.

For those of us who have been to our relatively recent trips there, it’s not a very exciting day out for a league fixture. I would have been more keen to go if it was at their new stadium.

But, as you say, a lot of our younger fans would not have seen us play there.

Still doesn’t seem right to me that league fixtures are played there, but that’s just my opinion.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:58 am

ccfcbloobirds1927 wrote:for the old mans bday. been split up years, would mean the world we go to wembley together

Is u a TOUT ??? :wave:

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:16 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Tend to agree.

For those of us who have been to our relatively recent trips there, it’s not a very exciting day out for a league fixture. I would have been more keen to go if it was at their new stadium.

But, as you say, a lot of our younger fans would not have seen us play there.

Still doesn’t seem right to me that league fixtures are played there, but that’s just my opinion.

for fans who havent been, wembley and old trafford are definitely most desired. btw lovin the support from city since blue again... lets hope we can get as loud as we used to!

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:18 am

Bananas wrote:
ccfcbloobirds1927 wrote:for the old mans bday. been split up years, would mean the world we go to wembley together

Is u a TOUT ??? :wave:

the f**k is a tout??? u sound like a keyboard warrior ya pewf

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:10 pm

RV Casual wrote:

ive been 3 times following Cardiff city to Wembley and im 14, dont really want to got to wembley again but i will be going anyway

Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Your suppose to support the club surely?. Irrelevant of the venue?.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:46 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

ive been 3 times following Cardiff city to Wembley and im 14, dont really want to got to wembley again but i will be going anyway

Thank you, Adrain Mole, aged 133/4 :thumbright: ;) :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:23 am

skiprat wrote:Your suppose to support the club surely?. Irrelevant of the venue?.

i do what i can but now living in manchester with a job n shit i cant get to every game

Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:33 am

ccfcbloobirds1927 wrote:
skiprat wrote:Your suppose to support the club surely?. Irrelevant of the venue?.

i do what i can but now living in manchester with a job n shit i cant get to every game

:laughing6: :laughing6: great work, TOUT. :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:45 am

What so you have to go to every game???

I tend to choose stadiums I haven't been to in a while over ones I have rinsed. Nothing wrong with that, some of us have busy lives so we pick and choose.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:00 am

picking where and when you go doesnt mean your not supporting the club.
only a very small amount of people will do all 19.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:34 pm

I've been to Wembley 4 times with city and will be going again in a few weeks.

I'm not going to Stamford bridge on Saturday though. I've been there twice and find it more boring then Wembley. It weren't boring outside for the cup game I know but inside it's completely f*cking soulless.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:56 pm

dogfound wrote:

picking where and when you go doesnt mean your not supporting the club.
only a very small amount of people will do all 19.

Correct, I can't afford to do them all, I would have attempted to get a ticket for this if it was at their new ground but I got no interest in going to Wembley again I've been 5 times in 10 years.

Going to book half day and do West Ham instead (providing I get a ticket).

Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:28 pm

I wonder if you made this much effort to get a ticket for last seasons game away to Derby for the evening KO. I very much doubt it.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Bluesman wrote:I wonder if you made this much effort to get a ticket for last seasons game away to Derby for the evening KO. I very much doubt it.

Does it really matter? The bloke wants to go with his Old Man, if someone can help him great, if not c'est la vie. Why is the Derby game even relevant anyway, was probably one of the easiest away games to go to, 2nd if the League with 7 games away from Promotions and not that far, I mean where were all the super fans that went to Derby back in the previous November when we took a whopping 200 to Barnsley.