Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

John Terry on his way

Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:59 am

Sky Sports

John Terry seemingly on his way to Spartak Moscow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: John Terry on his way

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:04 am

TERRY SET TO JOIN SPARTAK

John Terry is expected to sign a one-year contract with Spartak Moscow with an option for a further year, according to Sky in Italy.

The 37-year-old, who is a free agent after leaving Aston Villa at the end of last season, underwent a medical with the Russian club in Rome on Saturday morning.

Re: John Terry on his way

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:05 am

The 37-year-old former Chelsea defender left the club following Villa's agonising play-off final defeat to Fulham, which Terry admits still hurts.

"I loved my time at Aston Villa. I am still devastated that we didn't go up," he told the Mail.

"The manager, players and supporters were incredible with me but I hate losing and I feel there is unfinished business there.

"Steve Bruce is a great man and with the backing of the new owners, Steve will hopefully get the club back into the Premier League.

"Don't get me wrong, if I don't play again I am content with what has been an unbelievable career, but I'm still hungry to go and play if everything around it is right. If it's right for me and my family."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.