Privileges for extra home tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Cardiff dyskinesia » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:39 pm

I was under the impression that as a ST holder only, I could buy extra home tickets, subject to availability?

My brother in law has asked me to get 2 Man U tickets for him. I've just been on line and as they're not out, I did a mock request for Burnley tickets, only to be told I wasn't entitled. Is this right or do I have to have a membership as well?
Cardiff dyskinesia

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Privileges for extra home tickets

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:22 pm

You sure you were logged in?

Working fine on mine. Got the privelages message before I logged in though.
jimmy_rat

Postby Gaynor Straight » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Have you created your Bluebirds account yet?
Gaynor Straight

Postby Cardiff dyskinesia » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Have you created your Bluebirds account yet?

I was logged in with password when I had the message. However, your replies have indicated that I should be able to buy more tickets so thanks for that. I'll go down to the ticket office tomorrow to sort it
Cardiff dyskinesia

Postby Cardiff dyskinesia » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Have you created your Bluebirds account yet?

I was logged in with password when I had the message. However, your replies have indicated that I should be able to buy more tickets so thanks for that. I'll go down to the ticket office tomorrow to sort it
Cardiff dyskinesia

Postby Llan_Blue » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:I was under the impression that as a ST holder only, I could buy extra home tickets, subject to availability?

My brother in law has asked me to get 2 Man U tickets for him. I've just been on line and as they're not out, I did a mock request for Burnley tickets, only to be told I wasn't entitled. Is this right or do I have to have a membership as well?

Man Utd tickets aren’t out yet.

Why don’t you buy him some Fulham ones plenty of those ones left and he won’t have to wait as long to watch us play?
Llan_Blue

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:37 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:I was under the impression that as a ST holder only, I could buy extra home tickets, subject to availability?

Why don’t you buy him some Fulham ones plenty of those ones left and he won’t have to wait as long to watch us play?

Or perhaps he is a manure plastic :shock:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Llan_Blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:10 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

:lol: I hope he don’t wear his Man Utd shirt when he comes to watch
Llan_Blue

Postby Cardiff dyskinesia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

He's been a ST holder for about 40 years, born and bred in Mctr.

Anyway, got to the ticket office at 8.45 and joined the small queue. Steward then tells me they open at 9, but won't sell tickets until 10. What do they do for that hour? I ask. Don't know he said. Had to leave as I was in a meeting at 10. Could I get through by phone? Could I f**k :roll:
Cardiff dyskinesia

Postby Leon1927 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

I love it when people don’t check the information and go to the ground at the wrong time. Why don’t people read the information first. We live in a time of email, forums, groups and social media.
Leon1927

Postby jimmy_rat » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

He's been a ST holder for about 40 years, born and bred in Mctr.

Anyway, got to the ticket office at 8.45 and joined the small queue. Steward then tells me they open at 9, but won't sell tickets until 10. What do they do for that hour? I ask. Don't know he said. Had to leave as I was in a meeting at 10. Could I get through by phone? Could I f**k :roll:

Man united ST holder?
jimmy_rat

Postby harold pinta » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:35 pm

You want to get tickets in the home end for a Man Utd season ticket holder? Call me old fashioned but I want to see our home end full of City fans not away fans.
harold pinta

Postby Mike Strinati » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:24 am

Theres people who bought Cardiff season tickets this year who are United, Liverpool etc fans and thats a fact. Thats the shit side of being in Premiership. You wont see them down the ground if relegated next year.
Mike Strinati

Return to General Chat