Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Privileges for extra home tickets

Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:39 pm

I was under the impression that as a ST holder only, I could buy extra home tickets, subject to availability?

My brother in law has asked me to get 2 Man U tickets for him. I've just been on line and as they're not out, I did a mock request for Burnley tickets, only to be told I wasn't entitled. Is this right or do I have to have a membership as well?

Re: Privileges for extra home tickets

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:22 pm

You sure you were logged in?

Working fine on mine. Got the privelages message before I logged in though.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Have you created your Bluebirds account yet?

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Have you created your Bluebirds account yet?

I was logged in with password when I had the message. However, your replies have indicated that I should be able to buy more tickets so thanks for that. I'll go down to the ticket office tomorrow to sort it

Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Have you created your Bluebirds account yet?

I was logged in with password when I had the message. However, your replies have indicated that I should be able to buy more tickets so thanks for that. I'll go down to the ticket office tomorrow to sort it

Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:I was under the impression that as a ST holder only, I could buy extra home tickets, subject to availability?

My brother in law has asked me to get 2 Man U tickets for him. I've just been on line and as they're not out, I did a mock request for Burnley tickets, only to be told I wasn't entitled. Is this right or do I have to have a membership as well?

Man Utd tickets aren’t out yet.

Why don’t you buy him some Fulham ones plenty of those ones left and he won’t have to wait as long to watch us play?

Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:37 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:I was under the impression that as a ST holder only, I could buy extra home tickets, subject to availability?

Why don’t you buy him some Fulham ones plenty of those ones left and he won’t have to wait as long to watch us play?

Or perhaps he is a manure plastic :shock:

Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:10 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

:lol: I hope he don’t wear his Man Utd shirt when he comes to watch

Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

He's been a ST holder for about 40 years, born and bred in Mctr.

Anyway, got to the ticket office at 8.45 and joined the small queue. Steward then tells me they open at 9, but won't sell tickets until 10. What do they do for that hour? I ask. Don't know he said. Had to leave as I was in a meeting at 10. Could I get through by phone? Could I f**k :roll:

Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

I love it when people don’t check the information and go to the ground at the wrong time. Why don’t people read the information first. We live in a time of email, forums, groups and social media.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

He's been a ST holder for about 40 years, born and bred in Mctr.

Anyway, got to the ticket office at 8.45 and joined the small queue. Steward then tells me they open at 9, but won't sell tickets until 10. What do they do for that hour? I ask. Don't know he said. Had to leave as I was in a meeting at 10. Could I get through by phone? Could I f**k :roll:

Man united ST holder?

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:35 pm

You want to get tickets in the home end for a Man Utd season ticket holder? Call me old fashioned but I want to see our home end full of City fans not away fans.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:24 am

Theres people who bought Cardiff season tickets this year who are United, Liverpool etc fans and thats a fact. Thats the shit side of being in Premiership. You wont see them down the ground if relegated next year.