Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ GARETH BALE “

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Ryan Giggs has confirmed that Gareth Bale will captain Wales at Denmark tonight.

Re: “ GARETH BALE “

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:35 pm

A non brainer and should have been after they took it off Ramsey. The fact he is out best player is irrelevant but to me he has always come across as the true leader of the group.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:39 pm

WALES TEAM

Wayne Hennessey
Chris Gunter
James Chester
Chris Mepham
Ben Davies
Ethan Ampadu
Joe Allen
Aaron Ramsey
Tom Lawrence
Connor Roberts
Gareth Bale

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:40 pm

What time is KO is it on tele?

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What time is KO is it on tele?

It’s on Sky Sports Main event from 5pm

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What time is KO is it on tele?

5pm -Sky.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Thanks both :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Coverage starts on sky 4.30 also on s4c wales

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Sky sports main event 5pm due to cricket
Sky sports f' ball channel 4.30

Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:00 pm

For some reason it's on Univision over here so I get to listen to Mexican commentary.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:A non brainer and should have been after they took it off Ramsey. The fact he is out best player is irrelevant but to me he has always come across as the true leader of the group.

I don’t agree , LUKE just because he’s our best player , I would rather he never had that responsibility .

Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:A non brainer and should have been after they took it off Ramsey. The fact he is out best player is irrelevant but to me he has always come across as the true leader of the group.

I don’t agree , LUKE just because he’s our best player , I would rather he never had that responsibility .

Annis I think he will thrive on the responsibility and consider it an honour. I don't think it will effect his game, he plays for probably the biggest club in the world, the pressure he is on at real Madrid will totally eclipse anything he ever does with Wales.