' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Gambler's Den

' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Cardiff have sold their full allocation of 3,000 tickets :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sky bet are giving Cardiff 12/1 to win away at Chelsea :bluebird:

Match Odds

Chelsea - 1/5
Cardiff City - 12/1
Draw - 11/2
Attachments
Large-3.jpeg
Large-3.jpeg (112.33 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:14 pm

:bluebird:
Attachments
3572AA82-C87D-4EAE-8622-3E664E249A91.jpeg
3572AA82-C87D-4EAE-8622-3E664E249A91.jpeg (195.16 KiB) Viewed 3124 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:15 pm

:bluebird:
Attachments
2F3D6782-AFF8-4392-9F16-F74128211670.jpeg
2F3D6782-AFF8-4392-9F16-F74128211670.jpeg (134.03 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:43 pm

:bluebird:
Attachments
DmvJz9BWsAQuZG2.jpg-large.jpeg
DmvJz9BWsAQuZG2.jpg-large.jpeg (76.47 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby NIBluebird » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Give me the £5 Annis :lol:
NIBluebird
 
Posts: 5087
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:01 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Give me the £5 Annis :lol:


Ok MIke :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Ridiculous odds for a league match.

I can’t even imagine what our odds will be when we play Man City away.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 11090
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Grangetown blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Never mind odds of winning I wants to know how much possession we will have against them didn't Newcastle only have 29% against them at home
Grangetown blue
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:51 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Ridiculous odds for a league match.

I can’t even imagine what our odds will be when we play Man City away.


Ned I got 9/1 when we beat Man City home 3-2, i put 100 euros on it :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I put 10euros at 10/1 quite a few yrs back on Sunderland to win away at Chelsea and they did 1-2, Sunderland were bottom of the PremiER League at the time.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:40 pm

I don't bet on football because you simply cannot reliably calculate the odds , but I'd have thought 12/1 was a very good return for a football match. Mind you, there's generally a good reason if there are high odds against and 12/1 is good for football.

Maybe put £100 on it but only if you can afford to lose it.

In general though, don't bet on outsiders. ( sorry to associate Cardiff City with that word )
SirJimmySchoular
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:44 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:I don't bet on football because you simply cannot reliably calculate the odds , but I'd have thought 12/1 was a very good return for a football match. Mind you, there's generally a good reason if there are high odds against and 12/1 is good for football.

Maybe put £100 on it but only if you can afford to lose it.

In general though, don't bet on outsiders. ( sorry to associate Cardiff City with that word )


I personally don't bet at all on horses, but about 5/6 times a year on football :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:I don't bet on football because you simply cannot reliably calculate the odds , but I'd have thought 12/1 was a very good return for a football match. Mind you, there's generally a good reason if there are high odds against and 12/1 is good for football.

Maybe put £100 on it but only if you can afford to lose it.

In general though, don't bet on outsiders. ( sorry to associate Cardiff City with that word )


I personally don't bet at all on horses, but about 5/6 times a year on football :thumbright:



Well, if you do bet on horses, totally avoid flat races because they're much easier to fix. Keep with steeplechases and if you do it properly and stick scrupulously to the system you can exploit the same method as the bookies and you'll actually make a profit.
I'll tell you how to do it some time if you want because you're obviously intelligent enough to understand it and I don't think you're vulnerable to the temptation into problem gambling which we've heard about here and as we know gets some people into all sorts of problems.
SirJimmySchoular
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Ridiculous odds for a league match.

I can’t even imagine what our odds will be when we play Man City away.


Ned I got 9/1 when we beat Man City home 3-2, i put 100 euros on it :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I put 10euros at 10/1 quite a few yrs back on Sunderland to win away at Chelsea and they did 1-2, Sunderland were bottom of the PremiER League at the time.


Great bets Annis :thumbright:

Money can be made in this league with those bets, the odds are stupid when the top teams are at home to the teams at the bottom.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 11090
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:56 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:I don't bet on football because you simply cannot reliably calculate the odds , but I'd have thought 12/1 was a very good return for a football match. Mind you, there's generally a good reason if there are high odds against and 12/1 is good for football.

Maybe put £100 on it but only if you can afford to lose it.

In general though, don't bet on outsiders. ( sorry to associate Cardiff City with that word )


I personally don't bet at all on horses, but about 5/6 times a year on football :thumbright:



Well, if you do bet on horses, totally avoid flat races because they're much easier to fix. Keep with steeplechases and if you do it properly and stick scrupulously to the system you can exploit the same method as the bookies and you'll actually make a profit.
I'll tell you how to do it some time if you want because you're obviously intelligent enough to understand it and I don't think you're vulnerable to the temptation into problem gambling which we've heard about here and as we know gets some people into all sorts of problems.




:lol: :thumbright:


Cheers, but betting is not for me.

On a football game, its more to me wanting to make the game much more interesting and a bit of fun :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:58 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Ridiculous odds for a league match.

I can’t even imagine what our odds will be when we play Man City away.


Ned I got 9/1 when we beat Man City home 3-2, i put 100 euros on it :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I put 10euros at 10/1 quite a few yrs back on Sunderland to win away at Chelsea and they did 1-2, Sunderland were bottom of the PremiER League at the time.


Great bets Annis :thumbright:

Money can be made in this league with those bets, the odds are stupid when the top teams are at home to the teams at the bottom.



Ned, I have heard if u keep betting the underdog at football over a season, your more likely to come out on top :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Krutches » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Bet365 giving odds 16/1 cardiff win
Krutches
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Cardiff win with betfred 20/1
Pembroke bluebird
 
Posts: 824
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby RYANBLUE » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:09 pm

12/1 is low in my opinion given the task we face
RYANBLUE
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:47 am

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby salopiancity » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Krutches wrote:Bet365 giving odds 16/1 cardiff win

18/1 now :laughing6:
salopiancity
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:I don't bet on football because you simply cannot reliably calculate the odds , but I'd have thought 12/1 was a very good return for a football match. Mind you, there's generally a good reason if there are high odds against and 12/1 is good for football.

Maybe put £100 on it but only if you can afford to lose it.

In general though, don't bet on outsiders. ( sorry to associate Cardiff City with that word )


I personally don't bet at all on horses, but about 5/6 times a year on football :thumbright:



Well, if you do bet on horses, totally avoid flat races because they're much easier to fix. Keep with steeplechases and if you do it properly and stick scrupulously to the system you can exploit the same method as the bookies and you'll actually make a profit.
I'll tell you how to do it some time if you want because you're obviously intelligent enough to understand it and I don't think you're vulnerable to the temptation into problem gambling which we've heard about here and as we know gets some people into all sorts of problems.




:lol: :thumbright:


Cheers, but betting is not for me.

On a football game, its more to me wanting to make the game much more interesting and a bit of fun :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:



Well that's very sensible in fact but also most interesting because it's exactly the opposite with me. I've been known to bet on various things other than racing, sometimes with some success . I had the date upon which Tony Blair would resign , plus an accumulator on Donald Trump being nominated for the GOP then a Brexit out vote then Donald Trump to be elected potus, which I'd say was my most rewarding betting investment.
However, the biggest reason why I don't bet on football isn't the maths, it's that I often care about the outcome. I'm not criticising you for it because as you say it makes it more interesting to you, but I couldn't bet on Cardiff in that game because I'd feel that I was tempting fate ,and I couldn't bet on Chelsea even if it made me 20K because I'd never forgive myself for betting against them.

Having said all this, I shall think of you and your bet if the boys should somehow pull it off, and that will be an added delight in my mind - mind you, I'm not sure I'd trust a bookie who dealt in Euros. I've only just accepted that they don't do it in guineas anymore !
SirJimmySchoular
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: ' Cardiff City are 12/1 to win '

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:53 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:I don't bet on football because you simply cannot reliably calculate the odds , but I'd have thought 12/1 was a very good return for a football match. Mind you, there's generally a good reason if there are high odds against and 12/1 is good for football.

Maybe put £100 on it but only if you can afford to lose it.

In general though, don't bet on outsiders. ( sorry to associate Cardiff City with that word )


I personally don't bet at all on horses, but about 5/6 times a year on football :thumbright:



Well, if you do bet on horses, totally avoid flat races because they're much easier to fix. Keep with steeplechases and if you do it properly and stick scrupulously to the system you can exploit the same method as the bookies and you'll actually make a profit.
I'll tell you how to do it some time if you want because you're obviously intelligent enough to understand it and I don't think you're vulnerable to the temptation into problem gambling which we've heard about here and as we know gets some people into all sorts of problems.




:lol: :thumbright:


Cheers, but betting is not for me.

On a football game, its more to me wanting to make the game much more interesting and a bit of fun :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:



Well that's very sensible in fact but also most interesting because it's exactly the opposite with me. I've been known to bet on various things other than racing, sometimes with some success . I had the date upon which Tony Blair would resign , plus an accumulator on Donald Trump being nominated for the GOP then a Brexit out vote then Donald Trump to be elected potus, which I'd say was my most rewarding betting investment.
However, the biggest reason why I don't bet on football isn't the maths, it's that I often care about the outcome. I'm not criticising you for it because as you say it makes it more interesting to you, but I couldn't bet on Cardiff in that game because I'd feel that I was tempting fate ,and I couldn't bet on Chelsea even if it made me 20K because I'd never forgive myself for betting against them.

Having said all this, I shall think of you and your bet if the boys should somehow pull it off, and that will be an added delight in my mind - mind you, I'm not sure I'd trust a bookie who dealt in Euros. I've only just accepted that they don't do it in guineas anymore !



:lol:

Fair shout, your bets are more than interesting and I enjoyed reading your post :thumbright:

Lets hope for a miracle City win :lol: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 107800
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am



Return to Gambler's Den

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.