Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gareth Bale shouldn't have been captain

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Even though it was a fantastic honour for gareth bale to captain is country I still think it would have been better if the likes of joe Allen or even ben Davies had been given the captains armband being captain comes with a big responsibility and I rather have gareth bale concentrating on what he does best giving his all for the team which he does every time he plays for Wales forwards don't always make great captains I always think it's better if midfield or defenders are given that job as they see the game better from those postions

Re: Gareth bale shouldn't have been captain

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:39 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Even though it was a fantastic honour for gareth bale to captain is country I still think it would have been better if the likes of joe Allen or even ben Davies had been given the captains armband being captain comes with a big responsibility and I rather have gareth bale concentrating on what he does best giving his all for the team which he does every time he plays for Wales forwards don't always make great captains I always think it's better if midfield or defenders are given that job as they see the game better from those postions

Totally agree with you Martin :thumbright: