Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ SOLD OUT “

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:44 am

Man Utd. Whether you love them or hate them, they are still a huge draw for fans. Cardiff City official site confirms already sold out - only went on sale at 10am yesterday.

Sat Dec 22 - Cardiff City v Manchester United Sold out :thumbright: :bluebird:

General Admission tickets for Cardiff City's Premier League clash with Manchester United on Saturday, 22nd December (3:00pm kick-off) have now sold out.

All of Cardiff City Stadium's matchday hospitality options for the meeting with José Mourinho's men have also sold out. Juno Moneta/Ricoh/Ninian Lounge members - call our Commercial Department on 0845 345 1405 after 1pm on Tuesday, September 11th to discuss additional ticket options only.

Hospitality options are still available for Leicester City, Brighton & Hove Albion, Wolves & Southampton - all of which went on sale on Monday, September 10th. Click here for more details.

Many thanks for your fantastic support!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ SOLD OUT “

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:37 am

Great that it's sold out, but how many south wales based Manure fans will be in the home end?
And how many will be wearing their manure kits?

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:53 am

Unfortunately, there will be many non-supporting South Walians in the ground that day. I know four who are all attending and they know many more who have tickets. Should be easy to spot, especially when we score!

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:26 pm

AND SO SHOULD ALL THESE GAMES BE SOLD OUT AS WELL / HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL BE :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Sep 22 - Manchester City (h) (Virtually Sold Out)

Sunday Sep 30th - Burnley (h) Live on Sky 4pm :bluebird:

Sat Oct 20 - Fulham (h)

Sat Nov 3 - Leicester City (h)

Sat Nov 10 - Brighton & Hove Albion (h) Now live on Sky 12:30pm

Sat Dec 1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (h)

Sat Dec 8 - Southampton (h)

Sat Dec 22 - Manchester United (h) SOLD OUT :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:30 pm

Imo if anybody turns up in red apart from the away end they should not be allowed in, away end, or go to the pub, or stay at home to watch. If the stewards let them in knowing full well that they are going to be amongest cardiff city fans is not that very irresponsible if i have someone next to me in a man u top jumping up and down"if" they manage to score i would have great difficulty if i am wound up enough restraining myself from telling him to sit the f..k down or giving him a biff on the nose, because this persons knows exactly where they are sitting amongest cardiff city fans.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Any fan turning up wearing man u shirt stand a good chance of not getting in other than away end! Plus if they do get in and they get excited and cause disturbance likely to be removed as well! Most fans know this and other than corporate area be surprised if they try and get in, :old:

Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Man Utd game sold out :bluebird: :bluebird:

General admission tickets for Cardiff City’s home clash against Manchester United on December 22nd have sold out.

Should be a rip-roaring atmosphere for that one, just before Christmas, oops just before Xmas thats usually when we get a very low home crowd and many on here say, traffic to busy, Xmas shopping etc etc :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Wouldn’t be surprised if this game gets moved for Sky or BT Sport mate.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Reply from FB

Kevin Quinlivan:

They shouldnt have put them on sale yet until people who bought southamton brighton liecter tickets ect b4 man u game i bet most people who bought man u tickets wont be at the games b4 except season ticket holderes its a piss take they should always reward the fans whos bought tickets on data base b4 big games

Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Can you still buy a ST? If so its going to be a bit embarrassing if your seat has already been sold.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:AND SO SHOULD ALL THESE GAMES BE SOLD OUT AS WELL / HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL BE :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Sep 22 - Manchester City (h) (Virtually Sold Out)

Sunday Sep 30th - Burnley (h) Live on Sky 4pm :bluebird:

Sat Oct 20 - Fulham (h)

Sat Nov 3 - Leicester City (h)

Sat Nov 10 - Brighton & Hove Albion (h) Now live on Sky 12:30pm

Sat Dec 1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (h)

Sat Dec 8 - Southampton (h)

Sat Dec 22 - Manchester United (h) SOLD OUT :bluebird:

Good shout :thumbup:

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Ahhhh I haven’t got a ticket I totally forgot about it. Only have a membership because I can’t get to every game.

Oh well theres my sob story, I hope all the Man Utd fans who season ticket holders have bought tickets for enjoy themselves.

I have a little feeling some might randomly appear like they usually do.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Can you still buy a ST? If so its going to be a bit embarrassing if your seat has already been sold.

you get choice of where to sit subject to what's available , if your a 1st time buyer even though a seat you like is sold for a particular game or even more games you will get it at 1st available opportunity ! :thumbup:

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Glad the club get the revenue but pissed at our own season ticket holders buying the 2 tickets for Man Utd mates to watch a game ridiculous didn’t see them buying 2 each for Fulham or Burnley games did you

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Course it’s going to sell out, one of the biggest clubs in world football coming to town. We sell it out people comment must be Utd fans, shouldn’t be on sale yet etc but if we don’t people will say should have sold it by now. Is what it is can’t wait it will be rip roaring atmosphere and for me why I am enjoying the premiership.

Us against the world as a united club with an identity again, bring it on. Embrace it.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Course it’s going to sell out, one of the biggest clubs in world football coming to town. We sell it out people comment must be Utd fans, shouldn’t be on sale yet etc but if we don’t people will say should have sold it by now. Is what it is can’t wait it will be rip roaring atmosphere and for me why I am enjoying the premiership.

Us against the world as a united club with an identity again, bring it on. Embrace it.

It should have been open to season ticket holders flex and members only today I can’t see how it’s sold out already but hey ho reckon someone has fucked up and it’s gone to general sale when it should only be general week or two before kick off

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:46 pm

It never went on general sale lad

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:51 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Course it’s going to sell out, one of the biggest clubs in world football coming to town. We sell it out people comment must be Utd fans, shouldn’t be on sale yet etc but if we don’t people will say should have sold it by now. Is what it is can’t wait it will be rip roaring atmosphere and for me why I am enjoying the premiership.

It should have been open to season ticket holders flex and members only today I can’t see how it’s sold out already but hey ho reckon someone has fucked up and it’s gone to general sale when it should only be general week or two before kick off

It hasn’t gone to general sale.

I said right from the start this was going happen for the big games.

They should have flex5 an members able to buy first for a short window since they haven’t got tickets for the games and are obviously City fans but no there all gone to people trying to make a quick buck by selling them on to there mates.

It’s shit but that’s life.

There’s bound to be some tickets held back there usually is that appear from thin air.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:20 pm

Like it or not it proves Manure is one of the three biggest clubs in the World,only Real Madrid and Barcelona would sell out as quickly?

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:34 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:Like it or not it proves Manure is one of the three biggest clubs in the World,only Real Madrid and Barcelona would sell out as quickly?

Nobody doubted your irrelevant comment :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:46 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Can you still buy a ST? If so its going to be a bit embarrassing if your seat has already been sold.

you get choice of where to sit subject to what's available , if your a 1st time buyer even though a seat you like is sold for a particular game or even more games you will get it at 1st available opportunity ! :thumbup:

Premier seating it could be if that is available.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

They should have flex5 an members able to buy first for a short window since they haven’t got tickets for the games and are obviously City fans but no there all gone to people trying to make a quick buck by selling them on to there mates.

There’s bound to be some tickets held back there usually is that appear from thin air.

It is shit because city fans that slate plastics are now buying them up for their manc mates....

Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Liverpool at home will be exactly the same.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:00 am

Llan_Blue wrote:

agree with this, and im dreading both this and the Liverpool game.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:19 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:Like it or not it proves Manure is one of the three biggest clubs in the World,only Real Madrid and Barcelona would sell out as quickly?

:laughing5:

Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:10 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

well..maybe there are newbies that didnt know.. :?

Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:08 pm

dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

1. Everybody knows who Manchester United are even children in some random obscure village in the middle of Africa.

2. If there so new they don’t know who Man Utd are I doubt they are going to find this forum first.

3. You already knew 1&2

Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:09 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

1. Everybody knows who Manchester United are even children in some random obscure village in the middle of Africa.

2. If there so new they don’t know who Man Utd are I doubt they are going to find this forum first.

3. You already knew 1&2

Llan - Sarcasm comes to mind here :laughing6:

Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Don't forget Xmas parties and we've still sold out :lol: :lol: