Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chelsea Away Parking

Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:59 pm

anyone recommend any parking near Stamford bridge within a 20 min walk, either free (free) parking or match day parking please? Thinking of driving up Saturday but haven’t got the foggiest as not been to Stamford bridge before, unless anybody else is driving up and has 2 spare seats for me and my brother :)

Re: Chelsea Away Parking

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:17 pm

You won’t find free parking anywhere near on Saturday. Here’s my advice I posted in another thread.

I would park up at Hounslow West station, five minutes off the M4 (free parking on Saturday) and get the tube to Fulham Broadway, right next to the ground. That’ll take you half an hour.

Alternatively if you absolutely have to have your car near the ground you could try the shopping centre car park which is part of the same tube station. Best of luck with the traffic if you do that.

Re: Chelsea Away Parking

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:52 pm

harold pinta wrote:You won’t find free parking anywhere near on Saturday. Here’s my advice I posted in another thread.

I would park up at Hounslow West station, five minutes off the M4 (free parking on Saturday) and get the tube to Fulham Broadway, right next to the ground. That’ll take you half an hour.

Alternatively if you absolutely have to have your car near the ground you could try the shopping centre car park which is part of the same tube station. Best of luck with the traffic if you do that.

That's good sensible advice! :thumbright: :clap:

I recall using that same venue for the Arsenal FA Cup game some years ago and it was a lot less hassle than a car journey into the Smoke! ;)