Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ A fair start to the season “

Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:06 am

For those interested and who have followed Atletic Baleares results :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares

Spanish Segunda B (League 3)

Atletic stayed up on the last game of the season last season and have not been promoted from Segunda B for 54 years.

2,000 season ticket holders :bluescarf:

Play on the island of Mallorca / Detest Real Mallorca :bluescarf:

So far won 1 drawn 1 lost 1

Playing this Sunday at home 12pm :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares are 10th at moment at home to Sabadell who are currently 19th.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ A fair start to the season “

Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:11 am

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:12 am

:bluescarf:

Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Early days yet, Annis :thumbright:

How's the squad/coach looking in comparison to last season? :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:23 pm

Sven wrote:Early days yet, Annis :thumbright:

The new manager that came in for the last 10 games and kept them up, got rid of about 8 players and kept 7 of Atletics best players, brought in 8 new players :thumbright: :thumbright:

Early days on the rest so far Chris as you :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I am watching Atletic Baleares this Sunday for the 2nd time so far this season :thumbright: :bluebird:

I'm back next week :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fair play to their loyal band of fans, they've taken 2 plane loads of supporters to both their away games in the mainland :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The new manager that came in for the last 10 games and kept them up, got rid of about 8 players and kept 7 of Atletics best players, brought in 8 new players :thumbright: :thumbright:

Early days on the rest so far Chris as you :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I am watching Atletic Baleares this Sunday for the 2nd time so far this season :thumbright: :bluebird:

Fair play to their loyal band of fans, they've taken 2 plane loads of supporters to both their away games in the mainland :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Good to hear, Annis and I hope they climb that table! They have some die-hard supporters are willing to travel long distances to watch them and know you and your daughter have travelled with them a fair bit! :thumbright:

I'm at Chelski this weekend and it should be another huge game when you return next week! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Good to hear, Annis and I hope they climb that table! They have some die-hard supporters are willing to travel long distances to watch them and know you and your daughter have travelled with them a fair bit! :thumbright:

I'm at Chelski this weekend and it should be another huge game when you return next week! :ayatollah:

Chelsea/Cardiff great match to be at Chris :thumbright: :bluebird: Been going there with City since the 70's and was there last time we played up there in the Prem, we even were leading, I was stood on my seat going mental :lol: until they equalised & then hammered us :cry:

Yes been to quite a few away games with Atletico Baleares & as u say with my daughter, even Carl/Angharad have as well.

Already been to one away with them this season, the same loyal 100-200 diehards go away no matter what the score is and have really welcomed us massively, reminds me of City in Div 4, without the trouble :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Enjoy Fellow Bluebird Chris, its going to be tough at Chelsea, but u never know :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: