deadmouse

3 spare tickets for Chelsea

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: 3 spare tickets for Chelsea

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:31 am

6 posts to date and mostl about the sale of tickets! :roll:

Members please be aware that this Forum does not condone/guarantee the authenticity of sellers/buyers on this Forum and any tickets are bought/sold entirely at your own risk! :|
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
Sven

Postby deadmouse » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:59 am

Sven wrote:6 posts to date and mostl about the sale of tickets! :roll:

Members please be aware that this Forum does not condone/guarantee the authenticity of sellers/buyers on this Forum and any tickets are bought/sold entirely at your own risk! :|

your wrong
ive never sold on tickets before and my only previous ticket post on here was a joke about swapping for a hip replacement to a poster called THEDOCTOR.

as said in previous post i am taking them back Friday and getting a refund, which will probably be too late for the club to sell on.much prefer the tickets to be used, im not a tout and not asking anymore than face value ,infact will probs cost me a few quid and a bit of time havin to meet someone
deadmouse

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:56 pm

deadmouse wrote:

your wrong
ive never sold on tickets before and my only previous ticket post on here was a joke about swapping for a hip replacement to a poster called THEDOCTOR.

as said in previous post i am taking them back Friday and getting a refund, which will probably be too late for the club to sell on.much prefer the tickets to be used, im not a tout and not asking anymore than face value ,infact will probs cost me a few quid and a bit of time havin to meet someone

If someone wants them (and many are looking for tickets) then they'll be in touch :thumbright:

The problem is no one 'knows' you as a poster but the warning was about selling/buying any tickets from any apparent member on here

We've seen too many people caught out! :ayatollah:
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
Sven

Postby deadmouse » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:53 am

Sven wrote:
deadmouse wrote:

your wrong

If someone wants them (and many are looking for tickets) then they'll be in touch :thumbright:

The problem is no one 'knows' you as a poster but the warning was about selling/buying any tickets from any apparent member on here

yes I read about people parting with dosh first then not getting tickets but im going to meet with ticks..
:thumbup:
deadmouse

Postby deadmouse » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Sven wrote:
deadmouse wrote:

your wrong

still have one,so cant be many looking.
deadmouse

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:12 pm

deadmouse wrote:

your wrong

this is what i mean sven
HARRYccfc1927

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:38 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
deadmouse wrote:

your wrong

this is what i mean sven

Harry, it wasnt that you bought or sold,it was you bounced from looking for someone with a spare in one game to calling people with spares plastics for the next game and then reverted to looking for spares.
dogfound

Return to General Chat