Tickets needed

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets needed

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:51 am

Can somebody get me tickets for all of the big games ? Liverpool, man utd, spurs, Chelsea, Man city ?
The last time I watched Cardiff was in the prem... :banghead:

Newbies to this site recently are mind blowing :shock:
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly

Tickets needed

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Tickets needed

Postby deadmouse » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Can somebody get me tickets for all of the big games ? Liverpool, man utd, spurs, Chelsea, Man city ?
The last time I watched Cardiff was in the prem... :banghead:

Newbies to this site recently are mind blowing :shock:



no doubt this will incure the wrath of the Viking bloke but I still have one Chelsea ticket if your serious
deadmouse
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:41 pm

Re: Tickets needed

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:24 pm

deadmouse wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Can somebody get me tickets for all of the big games ? Liverpool, man utd, spurs, Chelsea, Man city ?
The last time I watched Cardiff was in the prem... :banghead:

Newbies to this site recently are mind blowing :shock:



no doubt this will incure the wrath of the Viking bloke but I still have one Chelsea ticket if your serious


I was joking pal :laughing5:

Cheers though :thumbup:
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly

Re: Tickets needed

Postby deadmouse » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:34 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
deadmouse wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Can somebody get me tickets for all of the big games ? Liverpool, man utd, spurs, Chelsea, Man city ?
The last time I watched Cardiff was in the prem... :banghead:

Newbies to this site recently are mind blowing :shock:



no doubt this will incure the wrath of the Viking bloke but I still have one Chelsea ticket if your serious


I was joking pal :laughing5:

Cheers though :thumbup:



no probs :thumbup: :thumbup:
deadmouse
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:41 pm

Re: Tickets needed

Postby Mike Strinati » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:35 am

Glad I havent renewed my season ticket this year because of work. Done my head in last time in premiership people nagging for tickets against top 6 all the time.
User avatar
Mike Strinati
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Location: Rhondda

Re: Tickets needed

Postby Sven » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 am

deadmouse wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Can somebody get me tickets for all of the big games ? Liverpool, man utd, spurs, Chelsea, Man city ?
The last time I watched Cardiff was in the prem... :banghead:

Newbies to this site recently are mind blowing :shock:



no doubt this will incure the wrath of the Viking bloke but I still have one Chelsea ticket if your serious



:thumbright: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No wrath from Thor (picture removed, as he wears a red cape! :lol: ) where you're concerned but I'll look after this Forum before I look after you, fella ;)

Appears you're no 'newbie' either! :roll:
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 13875
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Tickets needed

Postby stephendavid » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:16 pm

There's only 1 viking down the city!!
stephendavid
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: Tickets needed

Postby RV Casual » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:37 pm

stephendavid wrote:There's only 1 viking down the city!!


:D and I wouldn't fancy have a slap off him either :lol:
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2164
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Tickets needed

Postby davids » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Every time we play one of the top teams there are numerous "Ticket needed" threads on the forum.

Perhaps there could be a separate section where people can put these types of thread so that the rest of us can ignore them.

That section can lay dormant then if we get relegated as nobody would ever post in it!

And if we get promoted back to the Premier League it can be used again by all those who have brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, dogs, gerbils etc who want to see the big teams.
davids
 
Posts: 6572
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Tickets needed

Postby RV Casual » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:16 pm

davids wrote:Every time we play one of the top teams there are numerous "Ticket needed" threads on the forum.

Perhaps there could be a separate section where people can put these types of thread so that the rest of us can ignore them.

That section can lay dormant then if we get relegated as nobody would ever post in it!

And if we get promoted back to the Premier League it can be used again by all those who have brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, dogs, gerbils etc who want to see the big teams.


It's mental how 'super fans' like you can turn such a positive thing into a negative.

I mean what is it exactly you want? The fact that people are looking for tickets is because the games are sold out, be it home or away this is a GOOD thing, it means we have a full Cardiff City Stadium and full Away Ends when the team play away.

If we were struggling to sell out home and away you would moan about that :roll:
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2164
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Tickets needed

Postby davids » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:32 pm

RV Casual wrote:
davids wrote:Every time we play one of the top teams there are numerous "Ticket needed" threads on the forum.

Perhaps there could be a separate section where people can put these types of thread so that the rest of us can ignore them.

That section can lay dormant then if we get relegated as nobody would ever post in it!

And if we get promoted back to the Premier League it can be used again by all those who have brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, dogs, gerbils etc who want to see the big teams.


It's mental how 'super fans' like you can turn such a positive thing into a negative.

I mean what is it exactly you want? The fact that people are looking for tickets is because the games are sold out, be it home or away this is a GOOD thing, it means we have a full Cardiff City Stadium and full Away Ends when the team play away.

If we were struggling to sell out home and away you would moan about that :roll:


We're not sold out though for all the games are we?

We weren't sold out at Huddersfield, we weren't sold out at home to Newcastle. It's only the games against the big clubs that we see these threads and it will only be the games against the big clubs that we will see "a full Cardiff City Stadium and full Away Ends"

Do you really think we are going to sell out for Burnley or Fulham? I admit that as far as away tickets are concerned we may well sell out to some of the clubs with smaller away allocations.

Glad to hear I'm a "super fan" by the way. Do I win a prize?
davids
 
Posts: 6572
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Tickets needed

Postby RV Casual » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:43 pm

davids wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
davids wrote:Every time we play one of the top teams there are numerous "Ticket needed" threads on the forum.

Perhaps there could be a separate section where people can put these types of thread so that the rest of us can ignore them.

That section can lay dormant then if we get relegated as nobody would ever post in it!

And if we get promoted back to the Premier League it can be used again by all those who have brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, dogs, gerbils etc who want to see the big teams.


It's mental how 'super fans' like you can turn such a positive thing into a negative.

I mean what is it exactly you want? The fact that people are looking for tickets is because the games are sold out, be it home or away this is a GOOD thing, it means we have a full Cardiff City Stadium and full Away Ends when the team play away.

If we were struggling to sell out home and away you would moan about that :roll:


We're not sold out though for all the games are we?

We weren't sold out at Huddersfield, we weren't sold out at home to Newcastle. It's only the games against the big clubs that we see these threads and it will only be the games against the big clubs that we will see "a full Cardiff City Stadium and full Away Ends"

Do you really think we are going to sell out for Burnley or Fulham? I admit that as far as away tickets are concerned we may well sell out to some of the clubs with smaller away allocations.

Glad to hear I'm a "super fan" by the way. Do I win a prize?


Huddersfield was sold out

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/20 ... diff-city/

There was almost 31,000 at the Newcastle game so not far off when you factor in Newcastle didn't sell out, segregation and the fact the Club never helped with the way they released tickets

No I don't think we will sell out for Burnley or Fulham, all the more reason to just enjoy it when we do get a full house!!
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2164
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Tickets needed

Postby Sven » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:48 pm

davids wrote:Every time we play one of the top teams there are numerous "Ticket needed" threads on the forum.

Perhaps there could be a separate section where people can put these types of thread so that the rest of us can ignore them.

That section can lay dormant then if we get relegated as nobody would ever post in it!

And if we get promoted back to the Premier League it can be used again by all those who have brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, dogs, gerbils etc who want to see the big teams.


There is already a 'Forum Shop' but the idea of a 'Tickets Wanted/For Sale' section could be good idea but (sadly) the Forum cannot guarantee the authenticity of either ticket sellers or buyers, so any transactions are made completely at the buyer/sellers own risk

There has been a rise in the number of so-called 'newbies' chasing or selling tickets and this is not to be unexpected given the success of the club over the last few months. However, some may seek to take advantage of the euphoria surrounding the club and the apparent clamour to see Premier League games

As ever, the good people will outnumber the bad but the Forum has a responsibility to make members aware that they buy/sell tickets an/or any other items 'advertised' completely at their own risk

I know that won't please some but it's a toughie to resolve and we are as diligent as we can be! :ayatollah:
Attachments
Ticket Tout.jpg
Ticket Tout.jpg (116.3 KiB) Viewed 212 times
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 13875
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Tickets needed

Postby davids » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:24 pm

RV Casual wrote:
davids wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
davids wrote:Every time we play one of the top teams there are numerous "Ticket needed" threads on the forum.

Perhaps there could be a separate section where people can put these types of thread so that the rest of us can ignore them.

That section can lay dormant then if we get relegated as nobody would ever post in it!

And if we get promoted back to the Premier League it can be used again by all those who have brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, dogs, gerbils etc who want to see the big teams.


It's mental how 'super fans' like you can turn such a positive thing into a negative.

I mean what is it exactly you want? The fact that people are looking for tickets is because the games are sold out, be it home or away this is a GOOD thing, it means we have a full Cardiff City Stadium and full Away Ends when the team play away.

If we were struggling to sell out home and away you would moan about that :roll:


We're not sold out though for all the games are we?

We weren't sold out at Huddersfield, we weren't sold out at home to Newcastle. It's only the games against the big clubs that we see these threads and it will only be the games against the big clubs that we will see "a full Cardiff City Stadium and full Away Ends"

Do you really think we are going to sell out for Burnley or Fulham? I admit that as far as away tickets are concerned we may well sell out to some of the clubs with smaller away allocations.

Glad to hear I'm a "super fan" by the way. Do I win a prize?


Huddersfield was sold out

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/20 ... diff-city/

There was almost 31,000 at the Newcastle game so not far off when you factor in Newcastle didn't sell out, segregation and the fact the Club never helped with the way they released tickets

No I don't think we will sell out for Burnley or Fulham, all the more reason to just enjoy it when we do get a full house!!


One of the downsides of having a full stadium is the length of time it takes me to have my half time piss. :old:

Maybe I'll just take an empty bottle with me.
davids
 
Posts: 6572
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], phildavies, SirJimmySchoular, worcester_ccfc and 38 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.