Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Is there a limit?

Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:47 pm

As I can only go to games here and there, I'm wondering with tickets on general sale tomorrow how many tickets would I be able to purchase? I'm not going to bother with the man city game but 5 of my family want to go to the Fulham game, would I be able to buy the 5 or is there a limit?

Re: Is there a limit?

Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 pm

danielrees17 wrote:As I can only go to games here and there, I'm wondering with tickets on general sale tomorrow how many tickets would I be able to purchase? I'm not going to bother with the man city game but 5 of my family want to go to the Fulham game, would I be able to buy the 5 or is there a limit?

Home games shouldn't be limit as several thousand is for walk up fans and General sale , obviously this is subject to availability :thumbup:

Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:As I can only go to games here and there, I'm wondering with tickets on general sale tomorrow how many tickets would I be able to purchase? I'm not going to bother with the man city game but 5 of my family want to go to the Fulham game, would I be able to buy the 5 or is there a limit?

Ok cheers not used to this haha normally just get them down the stadium but this year there's no chance

Home games shouldn't be limit as several thousand is for walk up fans and General sale , obviously this is subject to availability :thumbup:

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Any luck ??

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:04 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Any luck ??

Only needed 3 after so there was no problem :thumbup:
Post a reply