Iptv & Vod service
55 pound till Saturday lunchtime for my iptv and vod service for 12 months

Missing the game Saturday ?
Don’t worry you can watch it in hd on a number of channels

It can be installed on a number of devices

Any questions or more information then just drop me a message

Re: Iptv and vod

Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi mate. I fed up with paying virgin masses of money. Do you still provide iptv and what would I need? I have an mqx android box and Amazon firestick. Cheers

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:26 am

Bluearmy1965 wrote:Hi mate. I fed up with paying virgin masses of money. Do you still provide iptv and what would I need? I have an mqx android box and Amazon firestick. Cheers

Hi mate sorry for late reply ,

The Mxq box would struggle to play my hd and fhd channels as they require decent hardware to play ,

But it would play on the firestick fine as I got a lot of customers who use a firestick To use for service through

If you have any more questions just drop me a message mate

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:31 pm

Stupid question but what is this? I had a firestick but it all seems to have stopped working now.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Does it work through a PS4?

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Stupid question but what is this? I had a firestick but it all seems to have stopped working now.

I got an app you can put on the fire stick every channel you can think of mate plus 8000 movies and tv shows

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:09 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Stupid question but what is this? I had a firestick but it all seems to have stopped working now.

I got an app you can put on the fire stick every channel you can think of mate plus 8000 movies and tv shows

I can only find only 7999 movies and channels :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:54 pm

If your missing tomorrow’s game drop me a message and I can get you set up on a range of devices from a firestick to smart tv

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:14 am

I’m around for a couple of hours this morning if anyone wants to get set up In Time to watch the game today !

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:27 am

My sky subscription ends in December. Is this IPTV something I can realistically replace my sky with?

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:29 am

j3nko wrote:My sky subscription ends in December. Is this IPTV something I can realistically replace my sky with?

I have had it for just over a week and I am really enjoying it - all sports channels from Sky & BT, movies, box sets, Dave, Nat Geo etc all available in Full HD. Thoroughly recommend Riverside FC service - prompt, efficient, friendly and value for money.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:17 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:
j3nko wrote:My sky subscription ends in December. Is this IPTV something I can realistically replace my sky with?

I have had it for just over a week and I am really enjoying it - all sports channels from Sky & BT, movies, box sets, Dave, Nat Geo etc all available in Full HD. Thoroughly recommend Riverside FC service - prompt, efficient, friendly and value for money.

Couldn't put it better myself :thumbup:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:58 am

I’ve got Kodi installed on my fire stick and I find it dreadful to use and navigate. Does IPTV have a tv listing guide similar to sky, virgin etc?

How much is this service?

Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi, I’m looking for a system to stream the 3pm games and boxing but not IPTV because these need to be connected to a sky dish and I already have sky.

Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Hi, I’m looking for a system to stream the 3pm games and boxing but not IPTV because these need to be connected to a sky dish and I already have sky.

IPTV doesnt need a dish just an internet connection, mine runs through a firestick

Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:58 pm

bluepagey wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:Hi, I’m looking for a system to stream the 3pm games and boxing but not IPTV because these need to be connected to a sky dish and I already have sky.

IPTV doesnt need a dish just an internet connection, mine runs through a firestick

Ah rite that’s interesting, I’ve had boxes previously that need the sky dish cables put into the back and I didn’t want to be fannying around with that, so what’s the stream like on a fire stick and where could I get one that’s already loaded etc?

Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:12 am

I’m around today if anyone wants setting up

Thousands of channels
Sports
Entertainment
Kids
Movies
Ppv events
All 3pm prem kick offs

Thousands of movies & tv shows

Can go on a firestick