Online Account query

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Online Account query

Postby Quakerman » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:43 am

I have set up my online account ad would like to know if you can add another fan number to it as I would like to add my brother's to it as he has learning difficulties and it would be easier for me to order away tickets on the one account.Or do I have to set up an account in his name?
Quakerman

Online Account query

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Online Account query

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:06 am

Quakerman wrote:I have set up my online account ad would like to know if you can add another fan number to it as I would like to add my brother's to it as he has learning difficulties and it would be easier for me to order away tickets on the one account.Or do I have to set up an account in his name?

Usually can tie in other fan numbers to your account not sure how its done but certainly don't need to book tickets through individual accounts , sure someone will help shortly . :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Re: Online Account query

Postby cmorris1927 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:20 am

Quakerman wrote:I have set up my online account ad would like to know if you can add another fan number to it as I would like to add my brother's to it as he has learning difficulties and it would be easier for me to order away tickets on the one account.Or do I have to set up an account in his name?

go to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

click on match tickets, then single tickets, and it'll ask you to sign in,

in the top right once you've sign in, it should say my account with a drop down box, click the down arrow, and go down to 'network'

click on that, and it should give you the option to add member
cmorris1927

Return to General Chat